• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Syrian asylum-seekers at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen

OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
This report about a sexual assault in Ballaghaderreen was scrubbed from the Shannon Side website.

https://www.shannonside.ie/news/local/roscommon/gardai-investigate-sexual-assault-ballaghaderreen/

Here is the archive:

http://archive.is/t2e5p

Gardaí investigate alleged sexual assault in Ballaghaderreen

Gardaí are investigating an alleged sexual assault in Ballaghaderreen.
It has been confirmed a woman alleges she was subject to the attack in the town last weekend.
No further details are available at this time, with further inquiries ongoing.
Gardaí in Castlerea are investigating the incident.

Last edited:

Wnoa

This report about a sexual assault in Ballaghaderreen was scrubbed from the Shannon Side website.

https://www.shannonside.ie/news/local/roscommon/gardai-investigate-sexual-assault-ballaghaderreen/

Here is the archive:

Gardaí investigate sexual assault in Ballaghaderreen - Shannonside

Gardaí investigate alleged sexual assault in Ballaghaderreen

Gardaí are investigating an alleged sexual assault in Ballaghaderreen.
It has been confirmed a woman alleges she was subject to the attack in the town last weekend.
No further details are available at this time, with further inquiries ongoing.
Gardaí in Castlerea are investigating the incident.
Any more info? The fact that it was removed is very suspicious

We have a status-update on how the Syrian asylum-seekers are settling in at the Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen from Shannon Side Radio.

Syrian asylum-seekers who are staying at at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen have expressed their views on life in Ballaghaderreen, a month after arrival.

Speaking to Shannonside FM this week, one man claims he feels ‘under arrest’ in the town.

He wants the government to give him more than the €20 a week he receives in pocket money though everything is paid for at their 4 star accommodation and they even have an 'Arabic chef' cooking meals to their taste.

Another complains that there is nothing to do but wait, wait, wait & wait. He just sits, eats and hangs-out.

All three say they are bored with life in the Roscommon town as it is small and quiet though one appreciates the splendor of the accommodation and says the town in beautiful.

137 Syrian asylum-seekers arrived in the Abbeyfield Hotel last month having been brought directly from Greece and another 30 are set to arrive in about two weeks time.

Listen here:

source:
Syrian feels 'under arrest' in Ballaghaderreen - Shannonside
Where's the women?

she is just a annoying publicity seeking x celeb

she can fair mouth off from her ivory tower , me thinks she'd be better placed singing songs about giving head as one of her more popular tunes from way back

never rated her to be honest she actually came from a very rich back ground mother a celeb step dad a comedian etc how she can justify appearing every bloody time singing the hardship tune the whole time
You are too kind.

This shrivelled and bollock-eyed libtard cunt blocked me on Twitter when I asked when she was going to make good on her promise of eating a goat live on tv. She needs her extremities cut off with a pair of secateurs and educated with a 16 oz ball-peen hammer...then set on fire.

Her father’s a fucking bellend shit-gibbon too.

I want them dead.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Look at this tweet she made!

I seen that, I'm sure her heart is in the right place.
She looks old and lonely. Vulnerable.
Unfortunately she's in the minority of people wanting them here so her wish won't come true.
Oh, and give us some money at the end.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Reading those tweets by Dorothy, I believe there is no hope whatsoever and sane people need to band together and form A Remnant, and prepare for the excitement.