Syrian asylum-seekers at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Most of them just made it into Greece. Many got transport further north into central EU.
Some of them are surely economic migrants. Those looking for asylum will be tested and treated accordingly.
But the decision is not up to you or me.
Whoa there tiger.

The law is that Asylum Seekers must claim Asylum in the first safe country they arrive in, anyone who made it into Greece did so from a safe country. Thus they are no longer asylum seekers but Economic Migrants.

Threads
Whoa there tiger.

The law is that Asylum Seekers must claim Asylum in the first safe country they arrive in, anyone who made it into Greece did so from a safe country. Thus they are no longer asylum seekers but Economic Migrants.
That law is out of order at the moment due to the chaotic situation. The folks are distributed all over the EU now.
Do you seriously want to leave all the problems to the Greeks and Italians ?

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
That law is out of order at the moment due to the chaotic situation. The folks are distributed all over the EU now.
Do you seriously want to leave all the problems to the Greeks and Italians ?
Irrelevant point, the so called refugees left a safe country and travelled to Europe. There choice nobody else.

Thats makes them economic migrants.

Threads
Well well well- look what the cat dragged in.
You tell me that I know nothing about you. But you claim to know everything about asylum seekers or refugees.
Seriously man- back up your claim about them all being bogus- or shut the fuck up- you idiot !
and what do you mean

The reply post to me is just ridicules seriously read it what are you on about, I certainly never claimed to know everything about refugees where have I stated that, is this the level of how you debate and reply post!
Because I have showed you up for the hypocrite you are you resort to personnel abuse and language that is best left in the gutter is that your level it certainly isn’t mine, re read the posts! And stop making false claims like the individuals you support
I’m am being fair and balanced to you on the post however please at least start to make a decent debate instead of childish uneducated replies

Last edited:
Threads
Can you show me evidence that they are not refugees ?
The authorities who let them into the country have a little bit more insight into the matter than you or me.
as far back as 2002 and onwards to today 19/06/2017

Minister pledges to deport bogus asylum-seekers
with more than 80 per cent of asylum applicants found not to be entitled to refugee status.
fact," he said.
Mr McDowell said the abuse of the asylum process by people trying to gain a foothold in the State for economic purposes tied up resources which could be used more effectively on initiatives for refugees.

Ireland deported or removed 3,800 people last year
In total, 3,790 people were deported or removed from the state, the service’s 2015 report shows.
  • Albania 9.2% not in EU and not at war
  • Nigeria 7.5% not in EU and not at war
  • South Africa 7.4% not in EU and not at war
  • Pakistan 6% not in EU and not at war ( re3d mosque )
  • Others 60.2% god only knows
and present day thats spanning 15 years

Asylum-seeker assumed false identity to allow him work before claiming €50k in welfare - Independent.ie

is that enought for you ! or shall i go on ! seriously relax chill you seems a tad angry

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
And so it begins.
Its a standard way we have seen Muslims colonise locations and turn them into "Muslim areas" all over England.

Move in with a small number which is no big issue to anyone.
Then build a Mosque.

All of a sudden many more Muslims will move in attracted by the presence of a Mosque.
They will then announce that they need a bigger Mosque which then gets built thanks to the largesse of the generous Gulf States. Foreign Imams start appearing preaching all kinds of objectionable crap.

They have large numbers of children and decide they need Muslim schools where the pupils will attend wearing traditional Arab/Pakistani clothing and where they will be taught views anathema to European values. The children will get married off to their Pakistani cousins who arrive in the country uneducated and unable to speak English to spend their life living off social welfare near the Mosque.

Non Muslims start feeling like foreigners in their own land so move away to an area that still feels like home.

OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Interview with the Pakistani who wants to buy it and convert it into a mosque:

Pakistani businessman Mohammed Aslam has placed a bid on St Mary’s Convent, which was built in 1876 for the Sisters of Charity.

He wants to convert the protected structure, which measures more than 7,000 square feet, into a place of worship for Muslims.

The property, which includes a gate lodge and chapel, was recently placed on the market with a reserve price of €50,000 and will be auctioned shortly.

However, former councillor Michael Scally is unhappy at the proposal to turn it into a mosque and would have preferred if the local diocese or the Catholic community took the initiative to buy it and restore it into a retreat or a meeting place for retired religious people.

Mohammed Aslam, a Pakistani developer has recently come to live in Roscommon and he has a number of exciting business plans for the region.

Mohammed Aslam came to live in Manchester in 1976 and has a total of 33 properties in the UK and Ireland.

The 55-year-old has now bought a house in County Roscommon, which has become his primary home.

He previously established a TV channel in the UK and is publishing an Urdu newspaper, called Leader News, in Ireland.

He also rents out film equipment to film-makers from India and Pakistan who come to the area so they don't have to bring it with them.

Scally: I'm disappointed with Ballagh mosque plan - Shannonside
PODCAST: Successful Roscommon-based Pakistani developer - Shannonside

Threads
Interview with the Pakistani who wants to buy it and convert it into a mosque:

Pakistani businessman Mohammed Aslam has placed a bid on St Mary’s Convent, which was built in 1876 for the Sisters of Charity.

He wants to convert the protected structure, which measures more than 7,000 square feet, into a place of worship for Muslims.

The property, which includes a gate lodge and chapel, was recently placed on the market with a reserve price of €50,000 and will be auctioned shortly.

However, former councillor Michael Scally is unhappy at the proposal to turn it into a mosque and would have preferred if the local diocese or the Catholic community took the initiative to buy it and restore it into a retreat or a meeting place for retired religious people.

Mohammed Aslam, a Pakistani developer has recently come to live in Roscommon and he has a number of exciting business plans for the region.

Mohammed Aslam came to live in Manchester in 1976 and has a total of 33 properties in the UK and Ireland.

The 55-year-old has now bought a house in County Roscommon, which has become his primary home.

He previously established a TV channel in the UK and is publishing an Urdu newspaper, called Leader News, in Ireland.

He also rents out film equipment to film-makers from India and Pakistan who come to the area so they don't have to bring it with them.

Scally: I'm disappointed with Ballagh mosque plan - Shannonside
PODCAST: Successful Roscommon-based Pakistani developer - Shannonside
I hope for Ireland's sake that they stop mosques being built.I'd like to know why some people think that Irish people shouldn't decide who is allowed to live there.

OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I hope for Ireland's sake that they stop mosques being built.I'd like to know why some people think that Irish people shouldn't decide who is allowed to live there.
Can't really do anything about it until Islam is recognised as something undesirable.
The guy has a British passport. Under EU rules he can move to Ireland and purchase property.
Don't know too much about building regulations but the convent is already a religious structure so that would probably enable being turned into a mosque without needing permission. Perhaps as it is listed as protected, that might stop it.

Top Bottom