• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Syrian asylum-seekers at the 4 star Abbeyfield Hotel in Ballaghaderreen

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I was focusing on their colour because people on here seem to think it is so important the destruction of our race. The figure is officially 15.5% from the census. Half of those are white so it wouldn't be the destruction of our race - Caucasion.

For the towns which have a population over 50% perhaps you should ask yourself why that is. It could be simply because those towns are multi-culturalist and they have opened their arms to immigrants. I know many people who have this attitude.

You say 15.5% is 20% and then 25%. But you're not saying is that half of them are white. That's at very worst 12.5% black - hardly unsustainable or a threat to the ethnic makeup of our race.

Take a drive down the South/North Circular road, at 11am, any day of the working week, & you'll see a huge number of Africans, & Asians, who are hanging around not working, smoking pipes in cafés etc. muslim women with prams etc. (Ireland is 5th for non-working immigrants, after Greece -No.1, Spain, Portugal, Belgium).
If 500 MILLION people are 'Entitled' to live & work in Ireland......., via their EU status, Ireland does not need further immigration.
The Majority from Outside the EU, are Economic Migrants, here... 'for a better life'.
Also, there are EU citizens coming from some Low wage EU countries, to 'higher' wage Ireland, But who are on the Social Housing list..!?!!
This generally doesn't happen when Irish people go to France, or Germany, or Australia, to work, for example.

Those towns that u say ....'opened their arms'.....to 'multi-culturalist' attitudes, .... it's Not the Truth, they are simply drawn-in to lower rent areas, therefore immigration increases in those areas / towns,
& This causes White Flight, when it goes Over 50%, the Natives start moving out.........

There is a huge rise in Chinese ?, Africans, Indians, Pakistanis , South Americans, in Dublin, Since When were Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, at War ???? Thousands arrived as students, or tourists, & don't return home, & are getting PPS Numbers ? to work illegally.
Even the Nigerians, Ireland has the Highest amount of Nigerians arriving, (it's in the Stats) to what THEY call................ 'Treasure Ireland'................!

& I have seen on U Tube, .....Tourists warning other Tourists,...... 'DON'T Go to Dublin'!
If u want to meet Irish People on Your Holiday, Stay Away from Dublin !
Full of foreigners !!
Either way, they're shouldn't be 20% Foreign Born, & 30,000 illegals with PPS Numbers.....never mind the 5,000 in line for passports.

The irony..., while a lot of Irish (17%) worry about whether They Should, or Shouldn't move home, (an agonizing decision),
Their Country is Full up ! as everyone else from around the Globe, is trying to get into Ireland, in their Droves...!
& Alan Shatter couldn't care a less if there's a housing problem. He has other things on his mind that i won't go into here.
but destroying the white christian majority would be High on his list.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I knew that would be typical response from when I hit a few buttons and scratched beneath the surface with you. Making snide remarks indirectly mocking Irish patriots. It doesn't surprise me one bit you little shit.
He is not mocking Irish Patriots, he is mocking you.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I see that phony ld4 has finally come out of hiding as the hateful bastard that he is, no longer trying to pretend he's a benevolent old soul. Not that he had anyone fooled. Tbf, he was always going to crack having been hand fed so many basic facts that completely undermine his soulless liberal agenda.

I see that phony ld4 has finally come out of hiding as the hateful bastard that he is, no longer trying to pretend he's a benevolent old soul. Not that he had anyone fooled. Tbf, he was always going to crack having been hand fed so many basic facts that completely undermine his soulless liberal agenda.
Id prefer to be a soulless liberal than a pagan culchie stealing cattle from the neighbouring tribe and then starting a blood feud between them with no law governing over them.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Id prefer to be a soulless liberal than a pagan culchie stealing cattle from the neighbouring tribe and then starting a blood feud between them with no law governing over them.
There's that hate again.

Don't you libtards have some policy against derogatory names like that? Only when it suits you, is it?

There's that hate again.

Don't you libtards have some policy against derogatory names like that? Only when it suits you, is it?
Its not hatred it's a resignment that that is what country people are like. The only ones with hatred are the conservatives who want the immigrants out.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Its not hatred it's a resignment that that is what country people are like. The only ones with hatred are the conservatives who want the immigrants out.
It must hurt to have had your nonsense stance just torn to shreds by the information available on this site. It's no wonder you've blown your cool and your cover.

It must hurt to have had your nonsense stance just torn to shreds by the information available on this site. It's no wonder you've blown your cool and your cover.
Having liberal markets isn't nonsense. Perhaps you should try educating yourself about it rather than curling up into a defensive ball by blaming immigrants for everything

Take a drive down the South/North Circular road, at 11am, any day of the working week, & you'll see a huge number of Africans, & Asians, who are hanging around not working, smoking pipes in cafés etc. muslim women with prams etc. (Ireland is 5th for non-working immigrants, after Greece -No.1, Spain, Portugal, Belgium).
If 500 MILLION people are 'Entitled' to live & work in Ireland......., via their EU status, Ireland does not need further immigration.
The Majority from Outside the EU, are Economic Migrants, here... 'for a better life'.
Also, there are EU citizens coming from some Low wage EU countries, to 'higher' wage Ireland, But who are on the Social Housing list..!?!!
This generally doesn't happen when Irish people go to France, or Germany, or Australia, to work, for example.

Those towns that u say ....'opened their arms'.....to 'multi-culturalist' attitudes, .... it's Not the Truth, they are simply drawn-in to lower rent areas, therefore immigration increases in those areas / towns,
& This causes White Flight, when it goes Over 50%, the Natives start moving out.........

There is a huge rise in Chinese ?, Africans, Indians, Pakistanis , South Americans, in Dublin, Since When were Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, at War ???? Thousands arrived as students, or tourists, & don't return home, & are getting PPS Numbers ? to work illegally.
Even the Nigerians, Ireland has the Highest amount of Nigerians arriving, (it's in the Stats) to what THEY call................ 'Treasure Ireland'................!

& I have seen on U Tube, .....Tourists warning other Tourists,...... 'DON'T Go to Dublin'!
If u want to meet Irish People on Your Holiday, Stay Away from Dublin !
Full of foreigners !!
Either way, they're shouldn't be 20% Foreign Born, & 30,000 illegals with PPS Numbers.....never mind the 5,000 in line for passports.

The irony..., while a lot of Irish (17%) worry about whether They Should, or Shouldn't move home, (an agonizing decision),
Their Country is Full up ! as everyone else from around the Globe, is trying to get into Ireland, in their Droves...!
& Alan Shatter couldn't care a less if there's a housing problem. He has other things on his mind that i won't go into here.
but destroying the white christian majority would be High on his list.
Would you ever get over yourself and stop highlighting why you hate immigrants. Everything you say in your post is nonsense. And the official figure is 94.5% white in Ireland. There's not all the Chinese Africans Indians and Pakistanis you say there is. If I was to give or take the margin for error in the census which is 800,000 undeclared that would still only bring the number of foreigners maximum to 1 mill. But of those 800,000 there isn't that amount of Africans Indians Pakistanis.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Having liberal markets isn't nonsense. Perhaps you should try educating yourself about it rather than curling up into a defensive ball by blaming immigrants for everything
What we have isn't immigration, it's an invasion and replacement, but I know you know you that.

What we have isn't immigration, it's an invasion and replacement, but I know you know you that.
Do I really? Official stats from the 2016 census say non-white in Ireland is 5.5%. We are not overrun. In fact we have much more space for many more non-whites to be allowed in. Until their figure inflates from 5.5% to at least 15 or 20%. That figure would not dilute our race at all.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Do I really? Official stats from the 2016 census say non-white in Ireland is 5.5%. We are not overrun. In fact we have much more space for many more non-whites to be allowed in. Until their figure inflates from 5.5% to at least 15 or 20%. That figure would not dilute our race at all.
You know it well, unless you really are as shortsighted as this post suggests, which I doubt.

And to think your grandfather, who you claim was locked up in Kilmainham, was giving up his life to fight against scum like you.

I'm really not interested in going around in circles with a liberal troll, who I also suspect is paid btw, so good luck to you finding others to play on here.

You know it well, unless you really are as shortsighted as this post suggests, which I doubt.

And to think your grandfather, who you claim was locked up in Kilmainham, was giving up his life to fight against scum like you.

I'm really not interested in going around in circles with a liberal troll, who I also suspect is paid btw, so good luck to you finding others to play on here.
In fact my grandfather was the polar opposite to what you say he was. He was a staunch Catholic and got mass every day but was very good friends with the small community of Jewish Irish who lived in Ireland at the time. You can hold on to your views and still be civil and polite to other people that you might not agree with!

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Would you ever get over yourself and stop highlighting why you hate immigrants. Everything you say in your post is nonsense. And the official figure is 94.5% white in Ireland. There's not all the Chinese Africans Indians and Pakistanis you say there is. If I was to give or take the margin for error in the census which is 800,000 undeclared that would still only bring the number of foreigners maximum to 1 mill. But of those 800,000 there isn't that amount of Africans Indians Pakistanis.
EVERYTHING i posted is the TRUTH. Enough With Yr Nonsense. I said 20% FOREIGN BORN. It's all there in the Stats. Not made up. I have no hatred for 'immigrants', just Globalist Nonsense that I Won't Tolerate. You are working WITH the Globalists. You might as well be Their SLAVE..............

Una

Donator
Premium Account

No, there is no more space, with 30,000 illegals, adding to a 'Housing Crisis', creating a 'low wage society' with PPS numbers & 500 Million with access to Ireland via the EU,
& now Tourists complaining about Dublin being 'Full of Foreigners' & 'To be Avoided'.

Last edited:
They can leave, if they dont like the care we are giving them, if people were honest very few care about these people, they have come here looking to get on the garvy train, then again shame on us as a nation, these poor souls have to put into a nice clean, safe hotel, they have there own chef cooking for them, and they get free money every week, we should let them take over our houses , give them what ever they like, let them set up grooming gangs like there counterparts in the UK