• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Swedish Preppers

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Material to put one together in a hurry is better than the real thing- the drama to get a crappy rifle here is immense and to get a cross bow legally I would have to go through the same.
knock your self out.

JoergSprave

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe. I have basic prepping as in a source of water on land we own that is defensible which is very major. I have stock piles of self-aid material and also white rice and tinned food. However I have not yet become the paranoid Scotch Hilly Billy in his compound waiting for Gotterdamerung in two weeks time. Better safe than sorry goes a long way in this life though. I would never giggle or snigger at hardcore preppers.

I'm sure plenty of us here would like to pick your brain and have you lay out prepping in a place as unlikely as Ireland, Swords. I live in a rural area (in fact, as I type a black bear is making the rounds through the neighborhood), with few inlets and outlets. I have plenty of ammo, weapons, water and six weeks of food, plus a generator, but I'd be considered a candy-ass among peppers.

That aside, the Mormons wrote the book on prepping and LDS folks operate most of the storable-food businesses in the States.

shinshin

PI Member
Nov 8, 2018
Maybe. I have basic prepping as in a source of water on land we own that is defensible which is very major. I have stock piles of self-aid material and also white rice and tinned food. However I have not yet become the paranoid Scotch Hilly Billy in his compound waiting for Gotterdamerung in two weeks time. Better safe than sorry goes a long way in this life though. I would never giggle or snigger at hardcore preppers.
Are you aware that many Protestant churches prep?

Nov 5, 2018
what a massive irony. The country whose welfare State attracted a massive invasion of men from the Third World ? its already too late.

why would Swedish men defend the houses they got evicted from ? so that boyfriend DJ could move on to the sofa ?

Swedish men to defend the house they do not own for the kids they never had ? only in the lefty madness. They would be better constructing longships and getting out of there to start a bloodline somewhere more pleasant.

Last edited:

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder if by this stage in 2021 if there has been a growing interest, or if people have got into prepping or similar. The Corbett Report was talking of Solutions with Curtis Stone who seems to be a massive homesteader/ prepper.

Nov 5, 2018
imagine being a peasant tenant in Kerry in 1844. And also being a prepper. I wonder how long your hoard of food would have been kept a secret ?

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
imagine being a peasant tenant in Kerry in 1844. And also being a prepper. I wonder how long your hoard of food would have been kept a secret ?
At least you would have the where with all to kill quite a few that tried to take it, and sure ya could eat them then ( The Long Pigs )

Top Bottom