• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Swedish Preppers

Bustedshaun

PI Member
PI Member
Apr 2, 2017
On the back of a government booklet called "If crisis or war comes" prepping is on the rise in Sweden. Of course Russia is the bogey man cited but one wonders if the Government is more focused on societal collapse and internal strife. I wonder if conscription will consist of any of the new arrivals?

Last edited:

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
On the back of a government booklet called "If crisis or war comes" prepping is on the rise in Sweden. Of course Russia is the bogey man cited but one wonders if the Government is more focused on societal collapse and internal strife. I wonder if conscription will consist of any of the new arrivals?

You want free guns for migrants now?? :p

The_Chauvinist

PI Member
Nov 4, 2015
Russia is mentioned no less than forty times before I stopped counting. Gotta love the feminist single mother boasting about how she's going to fight the Russians, based on nothing more than lies presented to her through a propaganda pamphlet. No doubt she showed her husband the door after other femitard indoctrination. Her sons look like the literal embodiment of bitch soy manifestations.

Anyway... let's not forget, who is it blowing up Swedish cop stations? It's certainly not the Russians.

Max Power

PI Member
Aug 31, 2018
There is no better way to unite simple minds than to imagine a powerful enemy and create a ridiculous narrative where said enemy will invade. When in reality said enemy is in fear of being invaded/overthrown themselves. Why has Syria and Iran never defended themselves against US/Israel air strikes? Maybe because they will experience the full might of the US military machine. Russia, Syria, Iran are on the defensive and it is in fact the US/Nato who are the aggressors. US/Nato have the edge because of their power militarily and economically. If you think that is bullshit think about how huawei have been effectively forced out of every western market because the US said so, their reasons are bullshit. There is a trade war and cold war and it is directed at anyone who threatens US economic interests.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Does that mean you're volunteering, Swords?

Maybe. I have basic prepping as in a source of water on land we own that is defensible which is very major. I have stock piles of self-aid material and also white rice and tinned food. However I have not yet become the paranoid Scotch Hilly Billy in his compound waiting for Gotterdamerung in two weeks time. Better safe than sorry goes a long way in this life though. I would never giggle or snigger at hardcore preppers.

shinshin

PI Member
Nov 8, 2018
Maybe. I have basic prepping as in a source of water on land we own that is defensible which is very major. I have stock piles of self-aid material and also white rice and tinned food. However I have not yet become the paranoid Scotch Hilly Billy in his compound waiting for Gotterdamerung in two weeks time. Better safe than sorry goes a long way in this life though. I would never giggle or snigger at hardcore preppers.
A crossbow and 500 arrowheads might be useful.

Top Bottom