Sweden under attack

Oliver Plunkett

PI Member
The Swedes aint helping their own cause:

People are FLEEING Sweden to homeschool their children.

More and more worried Swedish parents are fleeing Sweden due to draconian homeschooling laws introduced in 2011 when homeschooling was basically made illegal.

Many have fled to the Finnish island of Åland where homeschooling is legal. Åland is located between Sweden and Finland and Swedish is the official language on the island.

Authorities on Åland have registered a new record number of homeschooled children, with 67 children being schooled at home. This is up from only 8 homeschooled children in 2012, and a majority of the children are Swedish.

On a completely unrelated note form this Scandinavian Marketing calamity, I bought my Nephews some excellent Lego sets last Christmas. Have other forum members heard of this Lego concoction by any chance? It makes an excellent gift for children.

I'm assuming it originated in Lagos, Nigeria; hence the minor European mistranslation - Lego's.

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
Kinda bored hearing about how ghey Swedish men are
Well we are in a fairly similar boat here really. Its not all bad there is my Swedish mentor Karl from "The Moon" youtube channel, he is wise beyond his years. I think he could be the future president/pm of Sweden one day in distant future, but he probably will have other more interesting things going on in his life at that time.

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Okay okay.anglican then. But definitely not a 'humanist' one. That being my point... along with the 'scorn of tradition' modernist ideology which laughs at the idea of 'sky fairies' and still needs the church for a funeral service for some reason.
They like the aesthetics of tradition.

Top Bottom