Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Sweden under attack

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

colm from clonmel

PI Member
One could almost say the Swedes are suffering from stockholm syndrohm. It's very sad but in a philosophical way maybe it needs to happen? Is it in the best interests for the rest of europe that swedish society collapses?

I would say yes.

I read somewhere that 1 in 6 Swedish women will be raped in their lifetime.

That is the brutal reality of multiculturalism

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
One could almost say the Swedes are suffering from stockholm syndrohm. It's very sad but in a philosophical way maybe it needs to happen? Is it in the best interests for the rest of europe that swedish society collapses?

I would say yes.

I read somewhere that 1 in 6 Swedish women will be raped in their lifetime.

That is the brutal reality of multiculturalism
Yes indeed, future generations will look back on these times as one of mass delusion and psychosis. Better times are ahead, but perhaps not for several generations

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
Advertising was hell before I started using adblocker and stopped watching TV. It has somehow gotten worse... than hell.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
Probably the most Vile piece of propaganda I have ever seen. Check out this monstrosity from Swedish Airlines

One of the "Scandinavians" in the ad says they are no better than their Viking ancestors? If only modern day Scandinavians would stop carving open the backs of their enemies, cracking one rib at a times before yanking them open and hanging the victims lungs over their shoulders all happening when victim is alive. Or how about they stop, when a notable member of the community dies, selecting a slave girl and having her raped by every man in the village before slitting her throat and burying her along side the dead guy

Fcuking savages. Well they definitely are getting more savage by the day

Top Bottom