Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Sweden under attack

radioledger

Shocking Stuff
Donator
PI Member
Sweden is suffering more than most when it comes to the New World Order population replacement programme.

What is equally as bad is the so called free press of the West failing to report what is going on in Sweden and across Europe.

Its no wonder they have managed to take control of platforms like Twitter and facebook, how long more until they take full control of the Internet and prevent the truth from getting out?

Four explosions in Sweden in the last 24 hours. The last day has seen an unprecedented number of bombings across the country of Sweden, with local businesses and family homes being targets. Shortly after 4 AM on Tuesday morning the Swedish police were alerted to an explosion at a family home in the city of Värnamo. “It was a powerful explosion, the front door has been completely blown away” Police officer in charge, Peter Ström, commented to Värnamo Nyheter.

SWEDEN BOMBING CRISIS: Four Explosions in 24 Hours - Geller Report

Saul Goodman

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
the blacks are out of controlsay What?

Is this the somalis, i thought they were the ones throwing grenades against each other over the last few years ?
Tribal peoples know their family tree, they can go back hundreds of years knowing each branch and which family they have a feud against.
So the more you import the more likely you will get a family that has a long standing blood feud against another family tree.
This is also called diversity, but again im assuming this case is somalis here, it may not be, but in general from what i have found these explosions are a consequence of this ?

Of course this may be from drugs and the albanian mafia or "Albanian Connection"
But im guessing here, diversity is fucking great either way.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Fucking hell. I can't get my head around it. Funny, but I watched that three part series on The Normans on youtube there. It's running on the BBC again. Have you seen it? It's excellent. Anyway, the Normans originally came from Scandinavia. They kicked Muslim hole during the Crusades (as well as everyone they came up against and obviously us too). They slaughtered them in Jerusalem. Can't help but think this is all payback. The joose know the Muzzies never forget shit like this. I think the Swedes must be completely brainwashed, even more than us, which is saying something. Thanks for posting that. Fucking tragic though. We're being set up for civil war.

Jim

PI Member
That guy was excellent. Imagine what he's saying now- that interview was five years ago! I will google him and see is there any other stuff from him. Thanks for posting oldstock.
Post this video on every social media platform available to you, it one of the best, and explains in simple terms how we are all being lied to on a unimaginable scale.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Post this video on every social media platform available to you, it one of the best, and explains in simple terms how we are all being lied to on a unimaginable scale.
Agreed, what he said about the left, right and media being together on this was on the money. He could have been talking about here. That vomithead Brid Smith was on radio earlier saying there should be no debate on immigration as it would only attract the racists. Hate that Dolly Parton fan.

Top Bottom