Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Sweden Drops Rape Investigation Into Julian Assange

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
So correct me if I'm wrong, that means he's now being held for not turning up for a hearing on a case that was subsequently dropped ?
and despite having already completed his sentence for not turning up!! :rolleyes:

FREE ASSANGE

Last edited:

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
They are dropping the rape case to streamline his extradition to the US.
Otherwise he might have to go to Sweden first to clear up that and that would delay things
plus he might have chances to escape there.

It's not for Assange's benefit. You can be sure of that!

Anglophile

PI Member
Leftists like Clare Daly shout 'I believe her' from the rooftops - unless it's
her creepy, scumbag hero Assange who's being accused of assaulting women...:sick::rolleyes:

bells of shandon

PI Member
The false accusation of Assange was to demonise him and attempt to get him in custody for extradition to a US Gulag.
Forget Rule of Law. Might is Right is the only Law recognised by UK and US.
Truth telling against a Regime is the biggest crime of all.

jpc

PI Member
The false accusation of Assange was to demonise him and attempt to get him in custody for extradition to a US Gulag.
Forget Rule of Law. Might is Right is the only Law recognised by UK and US.
Truth telling against a Regime is the biggest crime of all.
That's a good summary of this article.
Assanges treatment is a barbarically evil hateful act.
Lefty types have devalued the meaning of the word hate.
This is hate.
Pure calculated spiteful hate.

Its amazing how easily the plebs were turned against him, and it wasn't just these smears Debunking All The Assange Smears, but that he was unclean and had bad table manners that really seemed to have an effect, ive heard people actually say this as a reference to why he is a bad person, i doubt he was in the most stable condition in that place for so long, its a wonder he didn't end up crazy though it would doubt the story as anything other then stretching the truth, Ecuador says Julian Assange smeared poop on embassy walls.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Its amazing how easily the plebs were turned against him, and it wasn't just these smears Debunking All The Assange Smears, but that he was unclean and had bad table manners that really seemed to have an effect, ive heard people actually say this as a reference to why he is a bad person, i doubt he was in the most stable condition in that place for so long, its a wonder he didn't end up crazy though it would doubt the story as anything other then stretching the truth, Ecuador says Julian Assange smeared poop on embassy walls.
You can't believe anything Moreno's govt said about Assange. They sold him out for a big US loan

TW Tone

PI Member
Top Bottom