Sweden - 90% of 2015 Syrian refugees are living on welfare

NotPC

PI Member

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
sure in Ireland 96% of asylum seekers are lying scumbag criminals.

Poor Joe "Duffy's Circus Clown" nearly loses the plot and explodes against the rasists

Wolf

PI Member

Poor Joe "Duffy's Circus Clown" nearly loses the plot and explodes against the rasists
Fair play to Sean Deegan for pointing out a few home truths...

Saul Goodman

Internal security
Staff member
PI Member

Love Deegan :love:

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Love Deegan :love:
I love how Joe "clown" Duffy jumps on him immediately and lambastes him as a racist then gets all huffy and throws a hissy-fit when another caller tells him he has done this before.

I love how Duffy drives his JAG in and out of his Walled and Gated compound in CLontarf that would put the compound of any third world despot to shame!

Storybud2

PI Member
I love how Joe "clown" Duffy jumps on him immediately and lambastes him as a racist then gets all huffy and throws a hissy-fit when another caller tells him he has done this before.

I love how Duffy drives his JAG in and out of his Walled and Gated compound in CLontarf that would put the compound of any third world despot to shame!
Duffy is fake news and has been groomed since he was a squeaky wheel student union leader in TCD,, absolutely bonkers when it comes to the reality of bogus third world asylum seeker scams and social housing, over all costs etc,, There is no third world crime wave / mass social housing in Clontarf or trouble down the local Yacht Bar, he hasn't a fooking clue and doesn't want to know anything outside his little bubble,,

They are all the fooking same,, bubble living hypocrites that would fighting any third world immigration beside them with barristers in the courts or selling up quitely, they just bore me at this stage with their hypocrisy,,

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member

Top Bottom