Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Sweden - 100 Bombs in Six Months

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
I think on some level the Swedes wanted to be like the US. A melting pot of cultures and ethnicities.

But the US is unique in that sense in that it was a vast new continent with a relatively small indigenous population.

How do you create a melting pot on top of a large, long established indigenous Swedish population.

It was an experiment that the Swedish elite was convinced would be a beacon to the world, but it is obviously a catastrophic failure.

But it seems the Swedish elite would rather continue with the doomed experiment than concede that the 'racists' were right.
this will be fun...

colm from clonmel

PI Member
I think on some level the Swedes wanted to be like the US. A melting pot of cultures and ethnicities.

But the US is unique in that sense in that it was a vast new continent with a relatively small indigenous population.

How do you create a melting pot on top of a large, long established indigenous Swedish population.

It was an experiment that the Swedish elite was convinced would be a beacon to the world, but it is obviously a catastrophic failure.

But it seems the Swedish elite would rather continue with the doomed experiment than concede that the 'racists' were right.
The moral vacuum that was left after ww2 was easily filled by Barbara Spectre and her ilk.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
The moral vacuum that was left after ww2 was easily filled by Barbara Spectre and her ilk.
I've seen that infamous clip of her, but the Swedes did this to themselves. In 1975 the Swedish Riksdag passed a resolution that the country should become multicultural and the elite there have been pursuing this strategy ever since.

They just seemed to think their country was too white and boring and needed enrichment.

And now they have it. A bomb blast every day.

colm from clonmel

PI Member
I've seen that infamous clip of her, but the Swedes did this to themselves. In 1975 the Swedish Riksdag passed a resolution that the country should become multicultural and the elite there have been pursuing this strategy ever since.

They just seemed to think their country was too white and boring and needed enrichment.

If Hitler had prevailed against the forces of tyranny then the moral vacuum would not have existed...

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member

They got one thing right. Swedes are an incredibly boring and slimy nasty race of people. Do yourself a favour and stay as far away from them, especially the little fat bitch women and her daddy, as you can.
Having said that, our own decrepit breed of Public and Civil Servant just fits right in there.

jpc

PI Member
Some Swedes will tell you with a straight face that it's not an immigration issue because the perps were mainly born in Sweden.

Ergo, they are Swedes - so nothing to do with immigration.
Cognitive dissonance is the term!

Esto Praesidium

PI Member

Only the clouds were interesting in '70s Sweden.

Top Bottom