SUPPORT DOCTORS AND NURSES FREEDOM OF CONSCIENCE - PROTEST WEDNESDAY 17TH OCTOBER 6.30PM LEINSTER HOUSE

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Yes, with God dethroned in the mass imagination, morality is quite arbitrary and malleable, cobbled together by the appetites.

The guy hits two birds with stone. He scratches his sectarian itch and imposes his stunted-technocratic moral cretinism in one foul swoop.

Not that it changes anything. Abortion steals the life of a child. Referral is to partake in a chain that results in that outcome. That should repulse even a consistent atheist.

There's no "wrench" that can be applied to reconfigure morality to make that appropriate and just.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
The pro-aborts really are a sick, sick bunch. Imagine being such a heartless, cold individual that you would force a doctor to take part in the massacre of an innocent baby. Yer man with no name can quote sanctimonious snowflakes on twatter, but at the end of the day the central question is whether a doctor should be forced to take part in, and facilitate, the killing of a baby. If you think they should then, I'm sorry, you are a vile, heartless prick.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The pro-aborts really are a sick, sick bunch. Imagine being such a heartless, cold individual that you would force a doctor to take part in the massacre of an innocent baby. Yer man with no name can quote sanctimonious snowflakes on twatter, but at the end of the day the central question is whether a doctor should be forced to take part in, and facilitate, the killing of a baby. If you think they should then, I'm sorry, you are a vile, heartless prick.

I don't know the name of that young Cork doctor, but I suspect he and his medical comrades are the rock this Régime will perish on.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
The thing that's remarkable about Irish abortion supporters is their exceptionally low intelligence - and even lower educational achievement.
I've reached the point where I don't want to engage with these people. I get too angry listening to their endless euphemisms and sanctimony. It's not good for the health.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I've reached the point where I don't want to engage with these people. I get too angry listening to their endless euphemisms and sanctimony. It's not good for the health.

I can understand that feeling a chara, but we have to face them toe to toe and inch for inch. That means we get covered in their filth, but there's no other way to fight and win.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Yes, with God dethroned in the mass imagination, morality is quite arbitrary and malleable, cobbled together by the appetites.

The guy hits two birds with stone. He scratches his sectarian itch and imposes his stunted-technocratic moral cretinism in one foul swoop.

Not that it changes anything. Abortion steals the life of a child. Referral is to partake in a chain that results in that outcome. That should repulse even a consistent atheist.

There's no "wrench" that can be applied to reconfigure morality to make that appropriate and just.
You have a real gift with words Mr Potato Mystic. We could do with an articulate chap like yourself to stand up to the pro-aborts in the Dáil. Unfortunately - or fortunately- no party would have you.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
I can understand that feeling a chara, but we have to face them toe to toe and inch for inch. That means we get covered in their filth, but there's no other way to fight and win.
Agreed. I told myself the night of the vote that I would stay committed to this cause for the rest of my life. No Irish man can stand idly by while our children are being butchered.

Sometimes it can be depressing but I find faith is a very comforting thing in these dark times - and has definitely helped me in dealing with the referendum result.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Agreed. I told myself the night of the vote that I would stay committed to this cause for the rest of my life. No Irish man can stand idly by while our children are being butchered.

Sometimes it can be depressing but I find faith is a very comforting thing in these dark times - and has definitely helped me in dealing with the referendum result.

We are not yet organised as a people. When our ranks are formed it will be much easier to absorb these criminal attacks. Today, we are forced to absorb them as isolated individuals. That is really hard.

gerhard dengler

PI Member
For sure it is difficult to engage such people. The hard core abortionist is rarely for turning. I don't know whether they lack the capacity to grasp that they are killing another human, or they fully know that they are killing another human life and simply do not possess any sense of morality.

There are many softcore abortionists who, while supporting the availability of abortion for others, would never themselves resort to abortion.
It is this demographic who might be persuaded in the future to change their view and to oppose abortion.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
For sure it is difficult to engage such people. The hard core abortionist is rarely for turning. I don't know whether they lack the capacity to grasp that they are killing another human, or they fully know that they are killing another human life and simply do not possess any sense of morality.

There are many softcore abortionists who, while supporting the availability of abortion for others, would never themselves resort to abortion.
It is this demographic who might be persuaded in the future to change their view and to oppose abortion.
The hardcore abortion supporters take an absolutist position on their so-called right to bodily autonomy. I don't think they even consider the baby. That's why they use 'fetus' instead of baby. I have read articles in the Guardian arguing that a woman should be able to procure an abortion at any stage - even a day before the baby is due. That's the kind of people we're dealing with.

I think the above lunatics are in the minority, and there are many who reluctantly voted Yes. I know plenty of them. We have to try and get through to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
The hardcore abortion supporters take an absolutist position on their so-called right to bodily autonomy. I don't think they even consider the baby. That's why they use 'fetus' instead of baby. I have read articles in the Guardian arguing that a woman should be able to procure an abortion at any stage - even a day before the baby is due. That's the kind of people we're dealing with.

I think the above lunatics are in the minority, and there are many who reluctantly voted Yes. I know plenty of them. We have to try and get through to them.
It’s worrying that in my nurses course many of the girls are sayin g that’s abortions should be carried out at any term in the pregnancy.

That’s scary to think that if you were I’ll in hospital the nurse caring you has those opinions and is very “arbitrary” about life and death especially of unborn.

I have met only 2 people in the whole course who are pro life. An Indian girl and a polish girl.

Top Bottom