Super Mosque gets green light for Dublin

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
You do of course realise that women wont be allowed defile this new super mosque by entering it,would almost certainly get a hiding if they dared set foot in it,so how do you reconcile that with 'respect for women'??
Well the only Mosque I have personal experience of being around is the East London Mosque and I can confirm that Women to go into it.

But while the men enter through the large prominent main entrance positioned centrally between the minarets the women enter through a smaller less prominent entrance off centre.

Well the only Mosque I have personal experience of being around is the East London Mosque and I can confirm that Women to go into it.

But while the men enter through the large prominent main entrance positioned centrally between the minarets the women enter through a smaller less prominent entrance off centre.

Ive checked it out and you seem to be right!I stand corrected,but doesn't change my main argument that here we have a knucklehead feminist welcoming with open arms another HQ for an ideology(I dont think of Islam as a religion) that treats women like dogshit!

Well if you can't beat them its time to join them, I suggest we all convert, Look at the benefits.

No more being tied to political correctness.

Have as many wives as I like.

Can say what I like about the Gay and snowflakes and politicians will defend my rights to say it.

Can literally say and do anything I want, anyone that questions this I just call them a racist, use my minority privilege card.

If I want I can beat a woman to the point of death, will even have women's rights people congratulate me for doing it.

I can even become a terrorist, go and fight some terrorist war somewhere and come home to heroes welcome, be called anything but a terrorist and just receive mental health treatment.

Never have to work again, sit on my arse and get all the free benefits of being a privileged minority.

The ability to use the Racist card to get anything I want, and threaten government civil servants if they dare question me.

Free Legal Aid for life.

Why oppose it, may as well join them.
It would be easier to support and vote NP.

I do agree with that. If the Swedish parliament had different entrances for men and women/non binaries whereby the women/non binaries were led to a slide that puts them outside again, maybe the men could get on with setting things straight.

How can anyone run a country when they can't set up a VCR to record a show on the timer? Even is we tune the fucker for them!