Super Mosque gets green light for Dublin

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Plans for a large-scale mosque in West Dublin have been given the go-ahead by An Bord Pleanála in spite of local opposition.

The board has given the green light to the Shuhada Foundation of Ireland for the four storey mosque, community centre, and primary school on the site of Warrenstown House, a former HSE facility in Blanchardstown.
Dr Taufiq al-Sattar, a Dublin-based neurosurgeon, pledged to build the mosque in memory of his late wife Shehnila Taufiq who died along with their daughter Zainab (19), and sons Bilal (17) and Jamal (15) in an arson attack in Leicester, England, in September 2013.

The plan is to also include a halal shop and a barbers.

The appeals board has given the ambitious plan the go-ahead after finding that the proposal would not seriously injure the amenities of the area or property in the vicinity and not give rise to a traffic hazard.

Plans for large-scale Dublin Mosque get green light

This is the start, expect the locals to move out of the area and the Muslims to move in, soon this part of Dublin will look like parts of London or Birmingham, no go areas for whites.

rightthented

Political Irish
Well if you can't beat them its time to join them, I suggest we all convert, Look at the benefits.

No more being tied to political correctness.

Have as many wives as I like.

Can say what I like about the Gay and snowflakes and politicians will defend my rights to say it.

Can literally say and do anything I want, anyone that questions this I just call them a racist, use my minority privilege card.

If I want I can beat a woman to the point of death, will even have women's rights people congratulate me for doing it.

I can even become a terrorist, go and fight some terrorist war somewhere and come home to heroes welcome, be called anything but a terrorist and just receive mental health treatment.

Never have to work again, sit on my arse and get all the free benefits of being a privileged minority.

The ability to use the Racist card to get anything I want, and threaten government civil servants if they dare question me.

Free Legal Aid for life.

Why oppose it, may as well join them.

Well if you can't beat them its time to join them, I suggest we all convert, Look at the benefits.

No more being tied to political correctness.

Have as many wives as I like.

Can say what I like about the Gay and snowflakes and politicians will defend my rights to say it.

Can literally say and do anything I want, anyone that questions this I just call them a racist, use my minority privilege card.

If I want I can beat a woman to the point of death, will even have women's rights people congratulate me for doing it.

I can even become a terrorist, go and fight some terrorist war somewhere and come home to heroes welcome, be called anything but a terrorist and just receive mental health treatment.

Never have to work again, sit on my arse and get all the free benefits of being a privileged minority.

The ability to use the Racist card to get anything I want, and threaten government civil servants if they dare question me.

Free Legal Aid for life.

Why oppose it, may as well join them.
Sounds great,sign me up too..allah akbar..allah akbar🙌

I feel this is welcome news for Dublin, it shows how far Ireland has gone on to become a modern society that ensures respect for all its citizens. We just need to make sure we pass the referendum Friday week to give that same respect to woman up and don this country.

I feel this is welcome news for Dublin, it shows how far Ireland has gone on to become a modern society that ensures respect for all its citizens. We just need to make sure we pass the referendum Friday week to give that same respect to woman up and don this country.
You do of course realise that women wont be allowed defile this new super mosque by entering it,would almost certainly get a hiding if they dared set foot in it,so how do you reconcile that with 'respect for women'??

Una

Donator
Premium Account

Yr a Troll.............

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I received a copy of Patrick Regan's Appeal yesterday, but not a copy of my own.... ! they did not answer my questions
Re.
Funding,
the Proliferation of Bookshops,
the Non-integration of All their children,

as they would be attending Primary & Secondary Schools Within the Campus, (no dilution of their schools) & it seems there was a local petition......... They need to be challenged collectively in a group of a Thousand, or it will go on.

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I've decided to get a professional opinion. They stated: ...Dear Sir/Madam, ..but only attached & addressed His complaint about Noise.
Not mine, about Funding, etc.