Submissions re. 3 story Mosque in Blanchardstown, North Dublin

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
D4 has Gavin Boby co-ordinated his efforts with the likes of Ann Marie Waters, Tommy Robinson and people like that? I'd never heard of Boby before.

I linked his contact details- anyone who wants to contact him can ask.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
  • Bloody hell. Christmas comes early for Lynn Boylan and Co. Though I suppose it's wacist to use words like "Christmas."
  • Announced it on the Tonight show, you could imagine Matt and Ivan getting their cocks out when they announced the news.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Is there a large muslim population in Blanch?

We really seem destined to make the same mistakes as the British.

Yes, there is. You can't walk down any street without seeing a Muslim. And if you see any mother and baby, 10/1 its going to be a Muslim. Only a matter of time until Blanch is another Rochdale - because the Irish here don't have any control over their teenage daughters - and don't seem to think they should have any control over them.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Yes, there is. You can't walk down any street without seeing a Muslim. And if you see any mother and baby, 10/1 its going to be a Muslim. Only a matter of time until Blanch is another Rochdale - because the Irish here don't have any control over their teenage daughters - and don't seem to think they should have any control over them.
Its amazing how foolish we have been, destroying our own culture and future.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Its amazing how foolish we have been, destroying our own culture and future.

Some of the Irish working class are so stupid that they're actually delighted to send their daughters to schools full of black fellows and Muslims. And then they'll be wondering what happened to them when their little blond haired darling comes home with her belly full of a big fat mulatto bastard.

OP
OP
Una

Una

Donator
Premium Account
You made your point about Una, no need to keep telling us about how you feel about that poster or what their motives may or may not be.

My one & Only 'motive' was to inform those complaining about islam, mosques, & the finance, & the soon coming 'minarets', to write to
Fingal County Council, by Oct.24, with their complaints, or objections.
What's the big deal about that ?!
Otherwise, shut up complaining.
as for Ire-land & his ideas from either his over active imagination, or low intelligence,
Why would i possibly be Bothered going thru all that rigmarole above, with links etc.?!
for 'Fun' maybe ??!!!

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
My one & Only 'motive' was to inform those complaining about islam, mosques, & the finance, & the soon coming 'minarets', to write to
as for Ire-land & his ideas from either his over active imagination, or low intelligence,
Why would i possibly be Bothered going thru all that rigmarole above, with links etc.?!
for 'Fun' maybe ??!!!
You are doing a great job, ignore the fool.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
for 'Fun' maybe ??!!!
Why tell Nick to shut up?

Top Bottom