• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Stephen Fry under Gardai Investigation for blasphemy

Plastic, seeing as you have such disrespect for 'our' blasphemy law, I do want to hear your answer here.

You say that Jesus was a myth.

Do you say that Muhammad was a myth?
Mohammed probably existed he probably experienced sensory deprivation and in his deluded state believed or lied about receiving messages from the angel Gabriel.He was probably a paedophile.Islam is ruthless and evil,I hate Islam but I do not hate Muslims,I see them as victims of brainwashing.I hate Judaism,Christianity and Islam.I do not hate Jews,Christians and Muslims.It's all brainwashing and the cause of so much misery in the world.No more than death cults with deluded people believing God's on their side.If you listen to Orgasmatron by Motorhead it will give you the general idea of my outlook.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Mohammed probably existed he probably experienced sensory deprivation and in his deluded state believed or lied about receiving messages from the angel Gabriel.He was probably a paedophile.Islam is ruthless and evil,I hate Islam but I do not hate Muslims,I see them as victims of brainwashing.I hate Judaism,Christianity and Islam.I do not hate Jews,Christians and Muslims.It's all brainwashing and the cause of so much misery in the world.No more than death cults with deluded people believing God's on their side.If you listen to Orgasmatron by Motorhead it will give you the general idea of my outlook.
Just as I expected from you phoney c#nt...

Jesus was a myth.

But Muhammad probably existed.

Just as I expected from you phoney c#nt...

Jesus was a myth.

But Muhammad probably existed.
Having an opinion doesn't make someone phoney.Certainly the stories about Mohammed are myths,I'm just saying that there might be evidence that he was a historical person.Put it into a search engine DID MOHAMMED EXIST,Then try searching DID JESUS EXIST,Try it for yourself think for yourself.Jesus is just one of many saviour myths,Horus,Mithras and Krishna to mention just three.All born around December 25th of virgins,performing miracles killed and then rising from the dead.All allegory and myth.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Having an opinion doesn't make someone phoney.Certainly the stories about Mohammed are myths,I'm just saying that there might be evidence that he was a historical person.Put it into a search engine DID MOHAMMED EXIST,Then try searching DID JESUS EXIST,Try it for yourself think for yourself.Jesus is just one of many saviour myths,Horus,Mithras and Krishna to mention just three.All born around December 25th of virgins,performing miracles killed and then rising from the dead.All allegory and myth.
Maybe I need to make it easier.

Is Muhammed a myth?

Maybe I need to make it easier.

Is Muhammed a myth?
Maybe you need to think for yourself,CUNT.This thread is now on unwatch and you are on the ignore button so don't waste your time by replying When you are capable of adult exchange I will engage with you.In conclusion religious idiots should not impose their beliefs on others by violence or using the law.Ireland needs to abolish this stupid blasphemy law,it is making a laughing stock of itself otherwise.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Maybe you need to think for yourself,CUNT.This thread is now on unwatch and you are on the ignore button so don't waste your time by replying When you are capable of adult exchange I will engage with you.In conclusion religious idiots should not impose their beliefs on others by violence or using the law.Ireland needs to abolish this stupid blasphemy law,it is making a laughing stock of itself otherwise.
Is Muhammed a myth?

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
If anyone is following this thread here, I called plastic out as a phony a while back, and 'he's' been trying to wriggle out of it since. But I know he is, and he knows it too.

Here, he's declared his disdain for our blasphemy law, and equated 2+2 = 4 to 'Jesus is a myth', in it's obviousness. I'd agree with that much.

I've then asked him numerous times if Muhammed is also a myth, to confirm his point. But he doesn't want to say that.

I keep pushing him on it, but his cowardice becomes more and more blatant by his post. Now he's decided to run off and ignore the thread, or so he says.

I don't really want to go on about this, but I do feel it's important.

He's freely willing to say that Jesus is a myth, but...

plastic, I'll give you a chance to restore your supposed honour-

Is Muhammed a myth?

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Muhammed did in fact exist and the stories about him are not myths. Jesus probably existed also but it can't be said for certain.
Come on, Myles. One of them existed, as a fact, and the stories about him are 'not myths'? While the other only probably/maybe did? Gimme a break.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Come on, Myles. One of them existed, as a fact, and the stories about him are 'not myths'? While the other only probably/maybe did? Gimme a break.
I'm just going by what C Hitchens used to say. He said historically speaking its not for sure Jesus did exist. He probably did though.

Let's not descend into hyperbole, gents. Normal people don't care. It's just a chattering class "fun fact" discourse that goes out with the news paper wrappings. We're too self conscious at wot duh Brits think. The amount of both anachronistic and modern thought police stuff they've got over on their books makes any gloating from them very hypocritical indeed.

If anything the importance of this rests in that it's another sneaky cheapshot at Christianity from the usual wrecker types and an attempt to stack any abortion referendum in their favour, given that it needs a referendum to take down the blasphemy thing.

Most old states of any vintage have anachronistic laws on the books that aren't actionable.

Desuetude - Wikipedia

Now I appreciate that Dermot Ahern re-jigged it ten years ago or so. But anti-sectarian provisions are not unique to Ireland.

Jesus is most definitely one of many saviour myths I do not believe he existed.I am not sure whether Mohammed existed,there is more evidence for his historicity than there is for Jesus.I think the stories about Mohammed are a lot of nonsense and in that sense I call it fiction.There is a book called the sixteen saviours,I am saying that from memory it was published in the nineteenth century I think but people can check it out on line if they want.On you tube people can watch and listen to many videos about the many saviour myths that are preceding and almost identical to the Jesus story,its up to everyone to look for themselves if they want.There are some immature people out there that think calling people names somehow strengthens their arguments,but they are only showing their ignorance and mediocrity.I will put them on ignore because I only want to chat and debate with grown-ups.

The book is called,The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors,by Kersey Graves published 1875.It's easy to find online read it if you want.As I say if people search proof Jesus didn't exist online or you tube I'm sure they'll find it interesting.Can't understand this talk of cowardice,as if posting on this forum is some kind of act of bravery.Cant speak for others but for me its just a hobby and sometimes a way of letting off steam,probably keeps some of us out of the padded cell!

The book is called,The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors,by Kersey Graves published 1875.It's easy to find online read it if you want.As I say if people search proof Jesus didn't exist online or you tube I'm sure they'll find it interesting.Can't understand this talk of cowardice,as if posting on this forum is some kind of act of bravery.Cant speak for others but for me its just a hobby and sometimes a way of letting off steam,probably keeps some of us out of the padded cell!

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I'm just going by what C Hitchens used to say. He said historically speaking its not for sure Jesus did exist. He probably did though.
I was asking for Plastic's opinion, though, not Hitchens' opinion, or the Internet's opinion as he suggested I go look for.