• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Stefan Molyneux statement on YouTube ban

missy

PI Member
In George Orwell's 1949 dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, the Thought Police (Thinkpol) are the secret police of the superstate Oceania, who discover and punish thoughtcrime, personal and political thoughts unapproved by the government.
The Thinkpol use criminal psychology and omnipresent surveillance via informers, telescreens, cameras, and microphones, to search for and find, monitor and arrest all citizens of Oceania who would commit thoughtcrime in challenge to the status quo authority of the Party and the regime of Big Brother.

Someone convince me we are not living in 1984.

Done For

Donator
PI Member
St. Efans adherence to his non violence as foundation principal really is seeming like ropy old bollox in this day and age
If you're not prepared to fight for what you have be prepared to lose it.

You can't out reason or out logic everybody. Some people just don't like you and will gladly punch you in the face (literally and metaphorically) unless you start hitting them back.

Done For

Donator
PI Member
St. Efans adherence to his non violence as foundation principal really is seeming like ropy old bollox in this day and age
Vox says it better than I ever could -

"I very much like Stefan. I admire him. He's a smart man. He's a good man. He has good intentions and a good heart. But he simply does not understand the times.

The time for conversation is over. While it may take two to tango, it only takes one to war. This is not a time for peaceful, rational or philosophical solutions, it is, rather, a time to know your enemy, to know yourself, and to embrace the inevitable conflicts to come."

Superhans

Administrator

johnhan279

PI Member
imo, this was all planned after the 2016 election. You don't want to deplatform pro-Trump voices right away, because he'd have years to respond. You wait until 4 months before the election. That way, it's too late for Trump to act, and it's out of the news cycle by voting day.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
i can think of many to the Right who got banned.

Gemma, katie hopkins, tommy robinson....and now Stefan.

but i am struggling to remember any annoying Lefties getting banned ?
Leftie scum run YouTube....
Hopefully Trump will put them in their place...once the multi billion dollar lawsuits start rolling in they'll change their attitude....

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
Vox says it better than I ever could -

"I very much like Stefan. I admire him. He's a smart man. He's a good man. He has good intentions and a good heart. But he simply does not understand the times.

The time for conversation is over. While it may take two to tango, it only takes one to war. This is not a time for peaceful, rational or philosophical solutions, it is, rather, a time to know your enemy, to know yourself, and to embrace the inevitable conflicts to come."

Yeah? Well I prefer my earthier, concise manner 😝

Hermit

PI Member
So much for optics and skirting around the JQ etc when even soft-core guys like Molyneux are banned.
The Left cannot be reasoned with. They want violent conflict - they have already started it.
Fuck normies and centrists too.

Top Bottom