State pension in Ireland for most of us wont kick in until we are at least 68!

smurftool

PI Member
So the Irish government are set to make Ireland`s old work until they are 68, this will be the highest age in the world before anyone can claim a pension.

With most employers letting their employees go at 65 it will be a tough 3 years on the dole or living on savings for those who have the misfortune of being old.

And yet current pensioners are enjoying increases, and the government can swan off on retirement after just 4 years as a TD regardless of age.

Our pension age will be the highest in the world.

It's amazing how Fine Gale is so popular, especially as they have just shafted everyone under the age of 59!

https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/...81479277089289

smurftool

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fg's race to the bottom for Ireland continues, yet the sheep continue to lap them up...............sometimes dreams really do come true.
That's one of the weirdest things, Fine Gael are so popular its unbelievable.

No wonder they feel they can do anything they like, the people are lapping it up. I never believed this crap about fluoride, but I'm starting to wonder if there is something in the water? I only drink bottled water.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

The news was welcomed by the National Comrades in Dublin castle

Καπανεύς

PI Member
i would not mind this if the money they were draining was going toward the building of high quality public education facilities or the executive battle to keep dail eireann patriarchal - i think similar legislation should be put in place and that we need to suffer for a decade or so in order to build a better future for our children - labour unions are stealing money from our children in this way and should be banned but only AFTER fine gael are chucked out because that is not what they are spending it on any way - think about it - A bit of extra money that most people spend on alcohol for the future of our children? ridiculous

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
i would not mind this if the money they were draining was going toward the building of high quality public education facilities or the executive battle to keep dail eireann patriarchal - i think similar legislation should be put in place and that we need to suffer for a decade or so in order to build a better future for our children - labour unions are stealing money from our children in this way and should be banned but only AFTER fine gael are chucked out because that is not what they are spending it on any way - think about it - A bit of extra money that most people spend on alcohol for the future of our children? ridiculous
Looking at the state of the young in Dublin Castle the other day gives me a huge pause for thought when it comes to making the future better for them.

Καπανεύς

PI Member
Looking at the state of the young in Dublin Castle the other day gives me a huge pause for thought when it comes to making the future better for them.
i think we should invest in boys schools not girls and i am also for bringing through legislation that ostracises feminists, promotes the family, patriarchal authority and patriarchal representation in dail eireann - my vision is essentially women returning to being submissive housewives lmao the minute they realise they can not get away with being harlots they will stop wearing fuck the patriarchy bags and we will remember this time as some insane period of gaelic anarchy

Heraclitus

PI Member
So the Irish government are set to make Ireland`s old work until they are 68, this will be the highest age in the world before anyone can claim a pension.

With most employers letting their employees go at 65 it will be a tough 3 years on the dole or living on savings for those who have the misfortune of being old.

And yet current pensioners are enjoying increases, and the government can swan off on retirement after just 4 years as a TD regardless of age.

Our pension age will be the highest in the world.

It's amazing how Fine Gale is so popular, especially as they have just shafted everyone under the age of 59!

https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/...81479277089289
That's just a headline figure.

Most would qualify for disability allowance long before 68.
And if they go on jobseekers past 60, they're not required to look for work.

An uncle of mine, who's in his late 50s, got on to disability allowance with a minor knee injury, a few years after he was made redundant.
He got called up by that Seetec lot and decided to apply for DA instead.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Exactly. The thought of spending more money on teachers and regime training academies sounds like turkeys doing a whip round to get the farmer a Christmas box.

Top Bottom