Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

State paying €460,000 a week after 'unexpected rise' in asylum seekers

BSA

PI Member
Please, no mention of revolutions etc, Big Brother will be watching!

Sorry Hans ...

We might be risking a midnight visit from the O'Statsi Gombeen Enforcement Brigade... wait till those Hate Speech Laws are enacted and the likes of Momo and Co. are patrolling the Internet as the Regime Witch Finders in Chief..

Some crack then boy...

Thinking about it ...a Civil War would be the wrong term here - more likely to be this...

Asymmetric warfare can describe a conflict in which the resources of two belligerents differ in essence and, in the struggle, interact and attempt to exploit each other's characteristic weaknesses.

A 2nd Irish Civil War would presume two fairly equal factions with opposing/differing ideologies ... similar to the Irish Civil War following the uprising ...currently we have an increasingly atomised society diluted and weakened by mass economic and welfare migration from 160+ countries.. When the runaway welfare Gibs Train grinds to a halt, as economic circumstances dictate that it does, it'll be more like a tribal conflict in Africa or the ME as uneducated, unskilled, illiterate low IQ tribesmen squabble violently for the remaining resources of the place they moved to..

Think Capetown....Somalia... DRC.... parts of Nigeria ...

More here...

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Is it time for Northern Irish and UK citizens to start campaigning for a Trump style Irish BORDER WALL to keep the fake Irish out of their country?
As mad as this sounds, it might actually wake up the irish People who vote for FFG limited and their open border bs?

NotPC

PI Member
Is it time for Northern Irish and UK citizens to start campaigning for a Trump style Irish BORDER WALL to keep the fake Irish out of their country?
As mad as this sounds, it might actually wake up the irish People who vote for FFG limited and their open border bs?
There is no doubt the Brits will need a hard border to keep out the criminal scum from the eu using Ireland to get into the UK.

I vote for a Berlin style wall with armed turrets to gun down any transgressors trying to get in.

whyfillaw

PI Member
SMASH THE GAYSTAPO

SMASH ASYLUM CRIME

The "Insiders/élite ruling class" strikes again , this ex-minister's wife proves it.It is who you know in the upper governing class that matters in Ireland still , we've inherited the "rotten fealty/kowtowing and bending the knee" from our past Overlords,the British Empire.These élite families all interbred and inter married with each other still have their hands on the levers of power namely , the legal system(still based on Common Law inherited from the British ), the medical profession, the political system(a family dynasty dating from Independence still have an "insiders coterie calling the shots",etc.One does not have to scratch very hard until one find that these "élite coterie" have an arrogance, condescending opinion on the true Gaels, this lot are the descendants of the Anglo-Irish past rulers who still pull immense power and influence.

Ted

PI Member
No- I've Millions of Threads about that.

I can't brand all those Threads with 1 Umbrella Title as it would wear thin.
What a pity you can't use moderate language instead of your rants.
Visceral hotheads are everything that's wrong with sensible opposition.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
SMASH THE GAYSTAPO

SMASH ASYLUM CRIME

Nothing "unexpected" about it.
Every dog and it's flea, new what was coming.

Nationalists especially have been warning about every single detrimental invasion policy since the mid 90s and every dastardly underhanded government intention since then.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Burdens on the taxpayers the lot of them
Good, what we need are more Irish on welfare, burden the shit out the whole system, until it comes to a grinding halt.
It might make the Irish start rejecting invaders.
Nothing like the bottomline of money hitting people where it hurts and making them sit up and take note.
Better the Irish get their own welfare and council houses now, than foreign invaders.

cmac

PI Member
Good, what we need are more Irish on welfare, burden the shit out the whole system, until it comes to a grinding halt.
It might make the Irish start rejecting invaders.
Nothing like the bottomline of money hitting people where it hurts and making them sit up and take note.
Better the Irish get their own welfare and council houses now, than foreign invaders.
Except once u get Africans or Muslims in they dig their heels in and won't leave , welfare and houses here is better than what they came from, they will never leave, we need to force them out but then u will have mass riots as in every country they go to.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Except once u get Africans or Muslims in they dig their heels in and won't leave , welfare and houses here is better than what they came from, they will never leave, we need to force them out but then u will have mass riots as in every country they go to.
Never said to have muslims and Africans in.
I said we need more Irish on welfare, filling as many slots of welfare that would have been taken by invaders, the more the state and by that we mean Irish normie society willing to pay for invaders leeching off them can no longer tolerate the burden, the more the gates to invaders will close firmly shut.

I no longer think respectably on those who think that saying "I've always paid my taxes, I pay my taxes" virtue signalling.
These invasion enablers looking for kudos, are the same ones who will bleat the invasion narrative slogans and labels of racist and nazi at us.
They pay for all our future harrassment and genocide.
May as many Irish genes as possible take welfare and council houses, may these taxpaying invasion enablers who tout it as something virtuous given their taxes go to enable invasion, feel burdened to hell, into finally saying, to hell with invasion, no more invasion, vote to shut the gates.

Last edited:

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
This is typical of the propaganda being fed to the people by the government by their scumbag press.

In a written Dáil reply to Fianna Fáil's justice spokesman Jim O'Callaghan, Mr Flanagan stated there are currently 1,453 applicants residing in 35 emergency accommodation locations.

So 460,000 per week means that 1453 people are being put up in hotels and guest houses for 316 euro per week or 45 euro per night? They are in their arse. Hotels would be getting about 150 per fella there and guesthouses at least 80 per fella per night, then more for the lunch and dinner. Giving an average for 9 months makes it look very little, they said in 2018 they spent less than 1 million for the year. if they took the average per week for the last month it would be more like 1,250,000 euro per week.

Top Bottom