Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

State paying €460,000 a week after 'unexpected rise' in asylum seekers

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
SMASH THE GAYSTAPO

SMASH ASYLUM CRIME

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
No- I've Millions of Threads about that.

I can't brand all those Threads with 1 Umbrella Title as it would wear thin.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
I wonder how much the Homeless Minister is spending on emergency accommodation for 10,000 Irish people every week while that fooking coont Flanagan (A Right Charlie) spends half a million a week on his friends and acquaintances empty housing stock, bed & breakfasts and hotels?

BSA

PI Member
I bet that's not the half of it. Kids eating off cardboard and this shit happening. The real crime is that the guffaw's of this failed state will vote in these gangsters again.

What drives me nuts is what we are not seeing..

The Gombeen shit heads in the Irish Regime rely heavily on... Aul Dacency... The peculiarly Irish shame of being poor and the unwillingness to draw attention to it..

What misery is going on behind front doors..the length and breath of Ireland as stagnant wages, skyrocketing costs of everything and job losses begin to bite down fiercely on Irish working people..?

Our welfare housing and health care systems are now reduced to free stuff for immigrants. Irish workers are sidelined... scared of falling off the work wagon while their country is pillaged by EU stoolies and their buddy businessmen..

A societal crash followed by a massive Civil War looks more and more likely..

Last edited:
Top Bottom