Self Moderated Star Trek : fans here?

Rommel

PI Member

An old favourite just to balance things out after the star trek gay fest!
There was a chap in Bolton years ago who use to try and wind up the paddy with the Star Trek t-shirt and he like yourself was another lad who kept on claiming it was for gays and geeks. Funny thing is I heard a few years ago that he had himself come out of the closet and was in a gay marriage with a West Indies lad.

GodsDog

PI Member
There was a chap in Bolton years ago who use to try and wind up the paddy with the Star Trek t-shirt and he like yourself was another lad who kept on claiming it was for gays and geeks. Funny thing is I heard a few years ago that he had himself come out of the closet and was in a gay marriage with a West Indies lad.
Ya got me! :sisigay:

Live long and suck it trekkies!

mikeo

PI Member
Ive been regularly watching it on the Horror Channel as well, weren't one of the Mudd episodes (the one with all the androids) and the episode with the Doomsday machine shown last week? The other Mudd episode was the one about the Tribbles which I think was better.

The Captain Pike one was the 2 - episode story wanst it? If so I have to say I found it painfully slow verging on the boring but the twist at the end was fantastic.

I think the episode where they end up on a planet populated by 1930s Chicago gangsters was the best one myself.
Another time travel one. Which I think. Won an Emmy, was the one w.d here they go back to Depression America. And Kirk falls in love with Joan Collind .. but can't rescue her. Or he will change history.
One of my favorites 👍

jpc

PI Member
The second version of Battlestar Galactica was the business.
Star trek for the Bush year's.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Another time travel one. Which I think. Won an Emmy, was the one w.d here they go back to Depression America. And Kirk falls in love with Joan Collind .. but can't rescue her. Or he will change history.
One of my favorites 👍
Ah yes I remember that, Spock using the available 1930s technology manufactured a Television that could look into the future and saw that Joan Collins was going to lead a peace movement to keep the US out of WW2 with the results that the Nazis won the war and took over the world.
Or something like that.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
The second version of Battlestar Galactica was the business.
Star trek for the Bush year's.
Ill have to disagree, I never got into it, I was though a fan of Battlestar Galactica V1 which was more Star Trek from the Jimmy Carter years, Apollo and Starbuck fighting off the Cylons and all of that.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member

An old favourite just to balance things out after the star trek gay fest!
The Bull is Obviously Queer. Either a Bull Queer or Very Desirous of Bull Queers for Queering With. ( that is the main part of the Joke )

Long Live the Bull.

Funnily Enough I knew an Irish construction Subby in London that was Nicknamed “ The Bull "

He was a Homosexual and 90% at least of the People that called him “ The Bull " were completely Oblivious to This. Hilarious when you think about it.

Rommel

PI Member
Ill have to disagree, I never got into it, I was though a fan of Battlestar Galactica V1 which was more Star Trek from the Jimmy Carter years, Apollo and Starbuck fighting off the Cylons and all of that.
The new version of BSG was really a drama set in space with supernatural elements

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
George is gay. Keep up Clarke!
Does this mean he is Guaranteed to be Programmed with the Correct Politically Correct Thoughts and Actions Virtually all of the Time ~ ~ ~ “ Borg Assimilated " ~ ~ “ Diversity Annihilated “ !

Top Bottom