Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I found this comment to reg interesting

What legal action could you take to stop a paper reporting your criminal past?
I'd be surprised if any free state newspaper would report a crime committed by a migrant - if they could get away with it at all.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Bohemian F.C. hooligans are AFA Ireland "militants" along with other scum founded by the convicted pedophile Pat Corcoran. I'm surprised their lack of morals or decency surprises anyone when they find it socially acceptable to attack, harass and contact the work of innocent people with different opinions trying to get them fired. They also poison family pets by poisoning them at night time. Rape and pedophilia is fine though and just a mistake apparently.

Northern Wolf

PI Member
Disgusting creature who should have been castrated and deported. On the topic of Bohemians and their leftist support is there any clubs in Ireland with a more populist fanbase? A jackeen mate of mine told me that the Shamrock Rovers Ultras were nationalist is that true?

Last edited:

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Disgusting creature who should have been castrated and deported. On the topic of Bohemians and their leftists support is their any clubs in Ireland with a more populist fanbase? A jackeen mate of mine told me that the Shamrock Rovers Ultras were nationalist is that true?
The Polish Ultras asked Shamrocks for a scrap and they said they don't do that so they're not ultras. Neither are the Boh's, they're just scruffy tramps. None of these fools train or anything. Lager louts. Galway United got Ultras cards made up and were a laughing stock. The little guy behind, that, the AFA Galway page is also the PBP/AAA/Solidarity dickhead Joe Loughnane. Hard until you tell him you know it's him behind the page.

Northern Wolf

PI Member
The Polish Ultras asked Shamrocks for a scrap and they said they don't do that so they're not ultras. Neither are the Boh's, they're just scruffy tramps. None of these fools train or anything. Lager louts. Galway United got Ultras cards made up and were a laughing stock. The little guy behind, that, the AFA Galway page is also the PBP/AAA/Solidarity dickhead Joe Loughnane. Hard until you tell him you know it's him behind the page.
Ah yes Joe the Islamist. I remember a thread about him on another sadly now defunct forum.

Frankgarrett

PI Member

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
His status as an NGO favourite kinda keeps himself insulated from Official Ireland's hunt for mini-celebrity gropers that's currently underway at the moment.

I'm sure many of those celebrity cases are legitimate of course. But with snowflakes leading that drumhead tribunal, it's interesting how they take a hands off approach to anyone that doesn't tally with their ideological end-goal of the total demonisation of the native Irish man.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Well afaik there has been zero or very few threads here on scumbag priests.

Don't get the mindset with defending other people's crimes because of their background/standing but it happens.
Why don't you start a few?
I'm sure people would have plenty more to say about those bastards!
Especially since they have largely got away with it and we idiots footed most of their bill
(yeah, thanks for that one too, Michael Woods and FF!) while they squirrelled all their properties away in offshore trusts

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Ah yes Joe the Islamist. I remember a thread about him on another sadly now defunct forum.
Yes shitty Joe, there's pictures of him spray painting AFA flags round Galway in the middle of the night on his own. The main one behind AFA Ireland is a sad low class gossiping drama queen with no life and the IQ of a peanut from Athy called Helena Keane. Social worker in a relationship with a big mouth delusional dickless gimp Steve McCann that thinks he invented Republicanism, a joker in the eyes of the old school Republicans. They like passing peoples information round the internet to other degenerates, telling lies to make themselves out to be some sort of heroes and being hardcore keyboard warriors. Only worth scoffing at as anything else would feed their attention seeking behavior and need for relevancy. They're hated in their community like the rest of them but too dumb, arrogant and ignorant to see it.

Last edited:

Finished Symphony

PI Member
Why don't you start a few?
I'm sure people would have plenty more to say about those bastards!
Especially since they have largely got away with it and we idiots footed most of their bill
(yeah, thanks for that one too, Michael Woods and FF!) while they squirrelled all their properties away in offshore trusts
I'm half way reading through God's Bankers: A History of Money and Power at the Vatican by Gerald Posner, but put it down ages ago. Got distracted by something else. Plenty of material there: secrecy, dodgy deals by the boat load, money laundering, every type of corruption under the sun. At 500+ pages and quite detailed, I don't even know where to begin with this thread wise.

It's the same story with corruption in the City of London, Wall Street, Hong Kong, Washington DC, smaller Off Shore Financial Centres or tax havens, other organisations, many industries. How much dirt is buried?

Nothing will ever be done, at least not for a long time - it's too established. It is the economy, literally, - the other side of the coin. It's like the fish swimming in the sea and asking 'what is water'?

Many of us know this and plenty pretend otherwise. We have to follow the script and get on with our own lives and hope to dodge the fraudsters. Harder than it looks sometimes, look at the tracker mortgage scandal recently.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Any more about this? Are Irish soccer fans still fawning over this sex abuser?

Top Bottom