Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Credit to Kershaw for highlighting this, this has attracted lots of views. Shame on the Irish times covering this up, we know Irish journalists are corrupt trash who will censor cases like this.

I will say seeing the comments that her family and friends turned on her is sad but makes me suspicious that all is not what it seems. For me thanks to feminist scum continually making false allegations against men and the system stacked in their favour, I am much more sceptical of sex cases these days. And being labelled a rapist is a serious charge.

Where did you see that a chara?

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Credit to Kershaw for highlighting this, this has attracted lots of views. Shame on the Irish times covering this up, we know Irish journalists are corrupt trash who will censor cases like this.

I will say seeing the comments that her family and friends turned on her is sad but makes me suspicious that all is not what it seems. For me thanks to feminist scum continually making false allegations against men and the system stacked in their favour, I am much more sceptical of sex cases these days. And being labelled a rapist is a serious charge.
You're insinuating blame on the 14 year old girl, after the 3 Africans were convicted of sexually assaulting her?

Are you right in the head?

Where did you see that a chara?
In the quoted article in the OP it says her relationship with her family has broken down due to premarital sex and her friends called her a slut and a whore. Not typical of a rape victim. Also I know Leixlip is hardly a rough area but I would expect some backlash in the community if this was the rape of a child ?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
In the quoted article in the OP it says her relationship with her family has broken down due to premarital sex and her friends called her a slut and a whore. Not typical of a rape victim. Also I know Leixlip is hardly a rough area but I would expect some backlash in the community if this was the rape of a child ?
She was 14 at the time she was raped by Akinade and his gang.

You're insinuating blame on the 14 year old girl, after the 3 Africans were convicted of sexually assaulting her?

Are you right in the head?
If I'm reading correctly they too were 16 years old. Why did this girls family and friends turn on her?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
If I'm reading correctly they too were 16 years old. Why did this girls family and friends turn on her?

That's a separate question, but the fact is she was 14 when she was raped. Fortunately, not many Irish 16 year old boys are rapists - but a lot of African 16 year old boys are, or want to be. As for her family, the very fact they were letting a 14 year old girl hang around with Africans shows what type they are.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
The Muslim(Oirish) footballer in question was 20 at the time he was convicted of sexually abusing that 14 year old child.

Indeed, maybe you’re not reading it correctly.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The Muslim(Oirish) footballer in question was 20 at the time he was convicted of sexually abusing that 14 year old child.

Indeed, maybe you’re not reading it correctly.

Bloody hell. A 20 year old rapes a 14 year old girl - and all he gets is a suspended sentence??? This is the problem that we are seeing all the time. Libtard European judges believe that Africans and Asians are not to be held accountable to the laws of civilization. The irony is, that if they did this in their own countries they would very likely face the death penalty - and quite right too.

That's a separate question, but the fact is she was 14 when she was raped. Fortunately, not many Irish 16 year old boys are rapists - but a lot of African 16 year old boys are, or want to be. As for her family, the very fact they were letting a 14 year old girl hang around with Africans shows what type they are.
This is what I was trying to get at in a clumsy manner what is the story with this girls family ?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
No I am correct, she was 14 they were 16. It took 4 years to go to trial .

The basic problem is that a 14 year old Irish girl will not have been given a social training that would allow her to deal with rapist vermin like this - simply because Irish boys are not rapists. Our Irish children are about as prepared for these vermin as the Native Americans were for the diseases the Conquistadors brought.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
No I am correct, she was 14 they were 16. It took 4 years to go to trial .
Maybe you're right, apologies if so.

But you’re still blaming the 14 year old child on their Muslim/African depravity, regardless of their age.

Judge Mary Ellen Ring in Dublin Circuit Criminal Court apologised to the female victim, who was 14 years old at the time, for the four year delay in getting the case completed.

She said she was considering this delay when sentencing Leixlip men Edgar Ojo (20), Olajafar Adetoro (21) and Bray Wanderers player Ismaheel Akinade (20) to two years suspended for three years

Top Bottom