Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

DrPat2

PI Member
As a League of Ireland fan, I support any LOI team that's playing in Europe.
Normally I would be saddened if a LOI team went out of a European competition away on penalties after extra time.
That happened tonight.
But it was Bohemians.
So not too bad.

However, looking at RTE, I am horrified to see that Shamrock Rovers and their Finnish opponents for some weird reason knelt in the grass before their game in Tallaght.

What is going on? Have the clubs been told if they don't bend the knee, funding will be curtailed or something?

bAd

PI Member
I see that the former rapist's club, Bohemian FC, has donated 35 new laptops to illegal migrants.
The money had apparently been raised thru the sale of Bohemians shirts.

People buy Boh's shirts????
There's one born every minute !
What's Boh's position on 9/11 truth!?

Racism being conflated with Nationalism?!

What are they fuckin kiddin me!!

Gimme a fuckin break.

Hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ant

bAd

PI Member
In the absence of truth comes something far worse.
Nauseating, judgeing by tonight's result it's about time the Cork players got off their knees.

Zozimus

PI Member
What's Boh's position on 9/11 truth!?
I think they're currently working with Elvis on formulating a response to the "Aliens built the pyramids" theory, so they probably haven't had the necessary time to complete a position paper. :rolleyes:

Reactions: bAd

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
I think they're currently working with Elvis on formulating a response to the "Aliens built the pyramids" theory, so they probably haven't had the necessary time to complete a position paper. :rolleyes:
Yes, the Ancient Egyptians were Black and built the pyramids telepathically, not using slavery later invented by the evil White man.

DP Moran

PI Member

Feminists criticising Glentoran signing sex offender Jay Donnelly. Protests planned outside the Oval. Where was this energy when Waterford and Bohemians had convicted Nigerian paedophile Akinade on their books?

Top Bottom