• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Those Cork City supporters are a laugh, Tom Barry wanted Ireland for The Irish and to be rid of any foreign influence.
Although all Cork City fans aren't like that. Some Cork City fans called the Corner Boys according to Dylan O'Connell brought a Confederate flag along to the match the rapist was playing in.

Last edited:

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
What would we Irish do if there was no one to hate. Possibly attack each other. Again.
I don't think you understand the word hate
I don't know any migrant I hate at all
In fact I spent 2 hours yesterday playing soccer with a lot of them , one an asylum seeker who told me strsight he fraudulently
Claimed asylum, he is a nice guy, shacked up now with a Lithuanian lady and child waiting on their council house.
This guy is a nice guy.
But it's not him that's the problem it's the system and forces behind it.
You can love the blind
And dislike blindness

Last edited:
There is a build up of resentment which can eventually explode and can be easily misdirected, which will come about it your ability to say no is continually ignored or is not allowed as a choice in the first place. Go along to get along will lead to ever worsening conditions if you cannot push back on that which is not acceptable to you.

TW Tone

PI Member
Did anyone notice the spectacle of Bohemians FC players and their opponents (I think it was Cork) all taking a knee before their game last weekend?

Top Bottom