• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

DrPat2

PI Member
Garland was gunned down in Waterford, got covered in lead and was very lucky to survive. Garland had an interesting life. He carried Sean South away after the Brookeboro attack.
Costello was killed after the supposed cease fire. Very interesting assassination that one.
Reynolds is a very under rated Taoiseach, which is interesting as he was a successful businessman.
Odd turn of phrase that. Have you had a professional interest in this murky stuff?

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Odd turn of phrase that. Have you had a professional interest in this murky stuff?
I take it you don't know much about it, a chara. Costello was the only head of a political party to be whacked here. OIRAs would tell you he had been kept sweet when they parted. It was a murky time. I'm not sure if the Littlejohns were banged up then. Got much murkier after Costello was killed.

I'm looking a little more into Dickie O'Neill, former head of PIRA's Southern Command. Interesting CV, with alleged kiddy fiddling, cop killing and cigarette smuggling with criminals. That was the time PIRA were whacking Dublin junkeys. Interesting too, a chara.

We are talking 45 years ago. A long time but not for God. The Bible says by their fruits you will know them. Should read by their roots

Done For

Donator
PI Member
Not as ignorant or stupid enough to post on here about voting 'National Party' No.1 and Fine Gael No.2 in our recent election.
Jesus Wept!!!
Do you have anything else to contribute to this site than that one line? You seem to bring it up multiple times in every thread you're in. Then you complain about the lack of debate and name calling on this forum.

TW Tone

PI Member
Do you have anything else to contribute to this site than that one line? You seem to bring it up multiple times in every thread you're in. Then you complain about the lack of debate and name calling on this forum.

I think he's trying to intimidate me. I'm the guy who voted Reynolds NP Uimhir a hAon and then gave my second preference to a FG woman who had helped me with a constituency problem when she was a TD earlier.
Of course I won't be intimidated by this jackass. Bored, perhaps.

DrPat2

PI Member
I take it you don't know much about it, a chara. Costello was the only head of a political party to be whacked here. OIRAs would tell you he had been kept sweet when they parted. It was a murky time. I'm not sure if the Littlejohns were banged up then. Got much murkier after Costello was killed.

I'm looking a little more into Dickie O'Neill, former head of PIRA's Southern Command. Interesting CV, with alleged kiddy fiddling, cop killing and cigarette smuggling with criminals. That was the time PIRA were whacking Dublin junkeys. Interesting too, a chara.

We are talking 45 years ago. A long time but not for God. The Bible says by their fruits you will know them. Should read by their roots
So we take all that as a 'yes'?!

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
So we take all that as a 'yes'?!
As I was explaining to a Chinese friend today, there is no word for Yes in Irish, which makes the Biblical imprecation of your yes being yes and your no being no problematic.
It depends what you mean by professional. Most of the players have shuffled off their coil and it was a long and stupid time ago. The wisest words i head about the Troubles are they were the greatest crock of shtt ever. I know quite a few who were involved and they would concur. Post GFA Provies attack others for living in the past but they stopped the clock for decades.
Kelly Carpets are a reminder of former years. Lost Lives. Indeed.

DrPat2

PI Member
As I was explaining to a Chinese friend today, there is no word for Yes in Irish, which makes the Biblical imprecation of your yes being yes and your no being no problematic.
It depends what you mean by professional. Most of the players have shuffled off their coil and it was a long and stupid time ago. The wisest words i head about the Troubles are they were the greatest crock of shtt ever. I know quite a few who were involved and they would concur. Post GFA Provies attack others for living in the past but they stopped the clock for decades.
Kelly Carpets are a reminder of former years. Lost Lives. Indeed.
A bit of plain speaking then - involvement with intelligence or black ops?

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
A bit of plain speaking then - involvement with intelligence or black ops?
You are listening to the Provie head bangers too much. They are post GFA, ie spoofers, thugs and Bohs supporters. I am one of the last of the radicals. Like Brendan Behan, I never went to school but I met the scholars on the way back.
If you are speaking about intelligence, they are literally everywhere and they won the war. I sniffed our Provie plant out immediately in the private chat. His agenda is the Provie agenda of closing dialogue.
The way I look at it is FG and Mossad have eyes for different prey than me. If I can be a jackal and pick up a morsel, why not? They will do what they do and I do what I do. We could go on about this but to what end? If you are involved and survive, you learn. A lot of very strange or interesting things have happened in Ireland during the Troubles. Cui bono?

TW Tone

PI Member
A nice irony reported in this morning's Indo (I read it in hard copy, no link).

It seems the fans of ultra woke We Love Asylum Seekers Bohemians FC did not spend most of last Friday's Dublin Derby singing the EU anthem or Hymns to Diversity and Open Borders.

Nope. They spent most of the night screaming sectarian insults and chants at Shamrock Rovers goalkeeper Mannus.
His crime? He's an Irishman from the Ulster Unionist tradition.

When it comes to diversity at Dalymount--Northern Prods Not Included!

Top Bottom