• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

GodsDog

FG voter and anti provo propagandist. Perfect love match.
not really a recipe for unbiased commentary on the troubles though.

just to remind people in case they have forgotten, there were two sides in this conflict. Both committed atrocities.
The difference being we were the ones whose country was being occupied by a foreign power.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
You said I contacted you. You lied.
now you are back tracking because it's there plain as day in the screenshot
where you openly admit that YOU contacted ME
and this can no longer be denied.

adding a torrent of abuse towards a moderator to your lie and your previous anti semitic posts
will not help your case.
You are continually trolling me. Fact.
You notified me I was restricted. Fact.
That is why I contacted you. Fact.
You are a troll and are a disgrace as a moderator. Fact.
You should be banned and sectioned.

TW Tone

PI Member
Again that is very interesting as Larry White, the sister of the Saor Eire guys the OIRA wasted in Cork, was family to the top brass of Youth Defence. The Saor Eire guys stopped the Antifa of those days doing what today's Antifa do.
You're going way back now. That was when? early 1970s?

I think he has started trolling me now.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Minor correction. Garland died in his bed. Perhaps the CIA would have liked a shot at him, but he didn't die of lead poisoning.

Poor Costello was indeed cut down by bullets. A real pity, he could have steered things better than they turned out. I can't remember whether he was killed in retaliation for the killing of Belfast OIRA OC Billy McMillen or whether it was the other way around.

Years later I talked to a guy who knew something of those days. He claimed that the OIRA had got a mentally challenged individual, to use the language of 40 years later, to do the dirty on Costello. They knew it was a death sentence to the killer, and he was duly wiped out a few weeks later by INLA.

Horrible times, I am too young to remember the worst of it... Dr Death etc.
I am forever thankful to the late taoiseach Albert Reynolds for seeing that this couldn't go on and doing something about it.
God Be Good to Him.
Garland was gunned down in Waterford, got covered in lead and was very lucky to survive. Garland had an interesting life. He carried Sean South away after the Brookeboro attack.
Costello was killed after the supposed cease fire. Very interesting assassination that one.
Reynolds is a very under rated Taoiseach, which is interesting as he was a successful businessman.

TW Tone

PI Member
FG voter and anti provo propagandist. Perfect love match.
not really a recipe for unbiased commentary on the troubles though.

just to remind people in case they have forgotten, there were two sides in this conflict. Both committed atrocities.
The difference being we were the ones whose country was being occupied by a foreign power.
Two sides???? You're a damn fool. There were far more than two sides in this. If you read the exchange between B & T and me, you would see we are talking about multiple players. And that's only on the nationalist side. If you are lucky enough to be too young to remember those times I suggest you start a program of reading on the period. You sound very ignorant.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
You're going way back now. That was when? early 1970s?

I think he has started trolling me now.
The moderators won't reign him in as he threw in a tenner and scares other money away. Larry White was mid 1970s, Costello two years later, same cast of characters.
To understand the criminality, one has to go back to Saor Eire and the various lots associated with them. They brought major criminality into Ireland and the other groups followed.
The Catholic connections are interesting in Des Kelly and White's family. A reflection of the times,. I guess.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Two sides???? You're a damn fool. There were far more than two sides in this. If you read the exchange between B & T and me, you would see we are talking about multiple players. And that's only on the nationalist side. If you are lucky enough to be too young to remember those times I suggest you start a program of reading on the period. You sound very ignorant.
His agenda is to stop knowledge. Real Belfast sewer stuff. Today, for example, I learned stuff about the late Des Kelly and Cian O'Callaghan and i also gave some knowledge.
The Cork OIRA big wigs later did well in the Labour Party. The button men, not so well.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Not as ignorant or stupid enough to post on here about voting 'National Party' No.1 and Fine Gael No.2 in our recent election.
Jesus Wept!!!

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
His agenda is to stop knowledge. Real Belfast sewer stuff. Today, for example, I learned stuff about the late Des Kelly and Cian O'Callaghan and i also gave some knowledge.
The Cork OIRA big wigs later did well in the Labour Party. The button men, not so well.
You must be still wet behind the ears if you're only learning these things today, on a fucking political chat site!!

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
If anyone needs to be sectioned it's you..
Your behaviour on this board over the last couple of weeks can only be described as unhinged, and that's putting it mildly.

DrPat2

PI Member
Not as ignorant or stupid enough to post on here about voting 'National Party' No.1 and Fine Gael No.2 in our recent election.
Jesus Wept!!!
Says the Sinners' resident David Cullinane alter ego 'Up the 'Ra' apologist! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom