Standing ovation at Bohemian FC, for Nigerian Ismahil Akinade, who sexually abused teenage girl

GodsDog

Reported as follows: This troll now seems to be implicating me in a number of murders and atrocities. Although he is clearly unhinged, he should be removed as moderator. He restricted me because he alleged I opened the site to legal action. Yet he is constantly defaming me with apparent impunity. Ban him and be done with it.
er....I did not restrict you.

That was another moderator who also considered your blatant anti Semitic posts to be a legal risk to the site!

As regards your assertions, I never once said you were personally involved in any murders. That's just horseshit.

I merely opined that you might have information about a case (since you seem to have gathered a LOT of information about
murder cases up north etc and seem PARTICULARLY well informed) and if you did you should pass it on to the relevant authorities.
It's only fair to the family if you do have info that you submit it to the relevant authorities.
That's the honourable course of action.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
er....I did not restrict you.

That was another moderator who also considered your blatant anti semetic posts to be a legal risk to the site!
But you sent the message and then went fishing for personal info. Also, no one drew attention to any so-called anti-Semitism by me. And you are accusing me of being an Israeli agent, ie Jewish, and trolled me for liking posts by pro-Israelis. I have also liked a small number of posts by Irish Warrior, even though is as vulgar as you.
I note you use the word "also." Though I doubt you can see how revolting you are, hopefully others can and, more to the point, I hope none of them volunteer you any personal information, yopu bneing an unhined stalker and all.

GodsDog

But you sent the message and then went fishing for personal info. Also, no one drew attention to any so-called anti-Semitism by me. And you are accusing me of being an Israeli agent, ie Jewish, and trolled me for liking posts by pro-Israelis. I have also liked a small number of posts by Irish Warrior, even though is as vulgar as you.
I note you use the word "also." Though I doubt you can see how revolting you are, hopefully others can and, more to the point, I hope none of them volunteer you any personal information, yopu bneing an unhined stalker and all.
YOU contacted ME. This screenshot below proves this fact. It also proves conclusively that you are lying in your post above!

screenshot.354.jpg

I took the opportunity as a moderator to ask you a few questions to try to figure out what your game was as I thought you were a dodgy poster after the anti semitic posts you seeded on our site.

You did NOT have to open a contact with me. Nobody asked you to. And nobody forced you to answer any of my questions either. I asked politely, you answered. Your choice.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
YOU contacted ME and so I took the opportunity as a moderator to ask you a few questions to try to figure out what your game was
as I thought you were a dodgy poster after the anti semitic posts you seeded on our site.

You did NOT have to open a contact with me. Nobody asked you to. And nobody forced you to answer any of my questions either.
I asked politely, you answered. Your choice.
I got the message from you that I was restricted so I asked you. You tried to be Mr Nice Guy but I smelled you were the rat and asked you why yhou wanted to know my personal details. It is now obvious to me at least that you were stalking me as part of your "life" as a PIRA/SF post GFA supporter.
You asked politely to get information that was non e of your business.
You should be kicked off this site and any others you are on as you are not a straight shooter but a devious creep who supports other devious creeps.
I cannot block you as you are a moderator but I have yet to see you post anything of value. You are a creep, a post GFA Provie groupie.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
That's interesting
I wasn't aware of this.
I didn't know Des Kelly was a Holy Joe, so we are even. The bigger Kelly Carpet family were infamous, right back to before Seamus Costello and Sean Garland getting their bellies full of lead. There is also a very strange mix of OIRA/PIRA/Matt Talbot types from their North Inner City manor.

GodsDog

I got the message from you that I was restricted so I asked you. You tried to be Mr Nice Guy but I smelled you were the rat and asked you why yhou wanted to know my personal details. It is now obvious to me at least that you were stalking me as part of your "life" as a PIRA/SF post GFA supporter.
You asked politely to get information that was non e of your business.
You should be kicked off this site and any others you are on as you are not a straight shooter but a devious creep who supports other devious creeps.
I cannot block you as you are a moderator but I have yet to see you post anything of value. You are a creep, a post GFA Provie groupie.
:rolleyes:

You contacted me as the screenshot I posted above conclusively proves. It also proves that you are a liar.

And guess what? Victims generally don't initiate contact with "stalkers". It's usually the other way around I think.

FYI I wasn't the one who put you on restriction. Another moderator did it.
Presumably because of your strongly anti semitic posts.
Perhaps he thought you were setting the site up for legal trouble or something?

I merely asked a few questions to try to figure out what you were up to here.

TW Tone

PI Member
That's interesting
I wasn't aware of this.

I think he pumped money into Youth Defence back in the day.
I suspect there are posters here who would know more about that than me.
As regards OIRA, I know nothing about that allegation.
But I do know that large numbers of the Dublin working class had links with assorted republican paramilitaries in the 1970s.
Des was working-class, with a few bob.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
:rolleyes:

You contacted me as the screenshot I posted above conclusively proves. It also proves that you are a liar.

And guess what? Victims generally don't initiate contact with "stalkers". It's usually the other way around I think.

FYI I wasn't the one who put you on restriction. Another moderator did it.
Presumably because of your strongly anti semitic posts.
Perhaps he thought you were setting the site up for legal trouble or something?

I merely asked a few questions to try to figure out what you were up to here.
You are the one that notified me I was restricted. That is why I contacted you to find out what the reason was. I am not a liar. You have stalked me and abused your position as a moderator to find out information on me. Generally, when people call me a liar, retribution is instant but you are just a Post GFA wanna be pushing your dopey agenda here in the underhanded way the Provie carpet baggers get off on.
You had no right to ask me any questions as you were playing a dirtry game moderators should not play. You should not be a moderator because you are dishonest andf partisan. And most likely an uneducated thug to boot if your filthy language and dirty ways are the metric.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
I think he pumped money into Youth Defence back in the day.
I suspect there are posters here who would know more about that than me.
As regards OIRA, I know nothing about that allegation.
But I do know that large numbers of the Dublin working class had links with assorted republican paramilitaries in the 1970s.
Des was working-class, with a few bob.
Again that is very interesting as Larry White, the sister of the Saor Eire guys the OIRA wasted in Cork, was family to the top brass of Youth Defence. The Saor Eire guys stopped the Antifa of those days doing what today's Antifa do.

GodsDog

You are the one that notified me I was restricted. That is why I contacted you to find out what the reason was. I am not a liar. You have stalked me and abused your position as a moderator to find out information on me. Generally, when people call me a liar, retribution is instant but you are just a Post GFA wanna be pushing your dopey agenda here in the underhanded way the Provie carpet baggers get off on.
You had no right to ask me any questions as you were playing a dirtry game moderators should not play. You should not be a moderator because you are dishonest andf partisan. And most likely an uneducated thug to boot if your filthy language and dirty ways are the metric.
You said I contacted you. You lied.
now you are back tracking because it's there plain as day in the screenshot
where you openly admit that YOU contacted ME
and this can no longer be denied.

adding a torrent of abuse towards a moderator to your lie and your previous anti semitic posts
will not help your case.

TW Tone

PI Member
I didn't know Des Kelly was a Holy Joe, so we are even. The bigger Kelly Carpet family were infamous, right back to before Seamus Costello and Sean Garland getting their bellies full of lead. There is also a very strange mix of OIRA/PIRA/Matt Talbot types from their North Inner City manor.
Minor correction. Garland died in his bed. Perhaps the CIA would have liked a shot at him, but he didn't die of lead poisoning.

Poor Costello was indeed cut down by bullets. A real pity, he could have steered things better than they turned out. I can't remember whether he was killed in retaliation for the killing of Belfast OIRA OC Billy McMillen or whether it was the other way around.

Years later I talked to a guy who knew something of those days. He claimed that the OIRA had got a mentally challenged individual, to use the language of 40 years later, to do the dirty on Costello. They knew it was a death sentence to the killer, and he was duly wiped out a few weeks later by INLA.

Horrible times, I am too young to remember the worst of it... Dr Death etc.
I am forever thankful to the late taoiseach Albert Reynolds for seeing that this couldn't go on and doing something about it.
God Be Good to Him.

Top Bottom