Sports and The Liberal Agenda

I’m always meaning to start this thread because I think it’s having a massive impact on culture and on people’s minds.

Football is rife with the ‘racism agenda’ at the minute, and it’s largely concocted in my opinion, but it’s becoming almost unbearable/impossible to read any story about it now without having it rammed down your throat.

I’ll add stuff as time goes on...
Brighton just sacked Chris Hughton their manager, who is black.

bunch of racists.

Sham Fox

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I’m always meaning to start this thread because I think it’s having a massive impact on culture and on people’s minds.

Football is rife with the ‘racism agenda’ at the minute, and it’s largely concocted in my opinion, but it’s becoming almost unbearable/impossible to read any story about it now without having it rammed down your throat.

I’ll add stuff as time goes on...
I think there's a white guy playing for Liverpool. I hope he's not getting any racist abuse.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bunch of racists.
What’s funny is that when West Brom sacked Darren Moore earlier in the year, and in fairness they were doing well at the time, SkySports ran a story that they kept on their football page for ages titled ‘Why was Darren Moore sacked? It’s unreal, managers get sacked like the weather changes, yet this one drew their focus ‘coz e woz black init’.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
You have to admire his courage, it has exposed once again the cowardice of the left, and their complete lack of decency or even consistency- they're all about appearances.

It's interesting to read the comments under the video, or other videos about the story, it's nothing but support and praise. You'd wonder if people really are just afraid to stand up, and if they did, they'd see that they're the majority. I wonder could that ring true elsewhere too.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Excellent discussion with Nick Farr-Jones(who's also a Christian) about Folau, well worth a listen- it's almost hard to believe this got on Sky News Australia, but it's pretty encouraging. And, again, all of the comments below it seem to offer nothing but support.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The latest installment of our Tackling Racism series focuses on the rise of anti-Semitism in football and whether it is acceptable to use the 'Y' word.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The latest installment of our Tackling Racism series focuses on the rise of anti-Semitism in football and whether it is acceptable to use the 'Y' word.

Remind us again of how diversity was meant to enrich us?
Now that we have to watch just about everything we say, so what does that do, control our thoughts also? game plan no doubt.
Fuck Diversity.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Remind us again of how diversity was meant to enrich us?
Now that we have to watch just about everything we say, so what does that do, control our thoughts also? game plan no doubt.
Fuck Diversity.
And at the same time, it’s a free for all on slagging off white people, and white men in particular- we know what diversity really means.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

bunch of racists.
I meant to post this last week, but Kick it Out, the football anti-wacism group, had to unreservedly apologise to Brighton after one of their morons went full on rant linking his sacking to wacism. They're so thick and sure everything is based on it, they don't even stop to think about what it actually means to say what they say.

Kick It Out apologise to Brighton for Troy Townsend's comments about Chris Hughton's sacking

"Kick It Out have unreservedly apologised to Brighton & Hove Albion FC, its chairman Tony Bloom, and the club's board of directors and staff for any inference in comments made in an interview in the Daily Telegraph by Troy Townsend, the organisation's head of development, that the club's dismissal of Chris Hughton as its first-team manager on Monday was in any way linked to his ethnicity - and also for the impact the comments have had on the club's reputation and the reputation of its senior officials."

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Re: The Y word from above, this seems to be their latest obsession. I’m getting the feeling now they’re gonna run through the whole victim hierarchy over the summer before the season starts up again.

I honestly never realised how precious these snowflakes were. Check out this not so logical follow on drawn here, it’s just ridiculous- absolutely desperate to be victims.

———

Guardian sports writer and West Ham fan Jacob Steinberg was also on the panel and warned of the pitfalls of taking a stand against antisemitic chanting on a matchday.

"It is a way of isolating another community and when you turn it into 'Tottenham fans are Jewish' there is a logical follow-on," he said.

"Eventually you get to the point where actually it's alright to say things about Jews, it's alright to hate Jews because Jews are Tottenham fans, 'Tottenham fans are Jews, we hate Tottenham so let's hate the Jews as well'.

"Ultimately that leads to even worse chanting and when you challenge these people you could end up getting punched in the face inside the ground or outside the ground."

Top Bottom