Sports and The Liberal Agenda

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The internet was needed to get new information through, breaching the legacy media gatekeepers. What nullifies some or all of the benefits is the emergence of social media. That's like heroin to people.

If only technology just held station at email & blogs, we'd be away. Technological development doesn't work like that though.
It’s people that don’t work like that, whatever the medium. The internet as it first was would’ve gone the same way as tv did by being controlled by the same system, the same as social media has- it’s just the latter has accelerated the process beyond any comprehension.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I seen the Irish team on telly last night, I wont be ever supporting them. The amount of Africans on it is disgraceful, they are not Irish and never will be. I will cheer for Russia from now.
Football, well soccer anyway for now, but with deep regret the GAA will follow down this path also, is a game of two opposing groups of black people, which ones are you cheering for? The Africans in red or the Africans in green?

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I seen the Irish team on telly last night, I wont be ever supporting them. The amount of Africans on it is disgraceful, they are not Irish and never will be. I will cheer for Russia from now.
Football, well soccer anyway for now, but with deep regret the GAA will follow down this path also, is a game of two opposing groups of black people, which ones are you cheering for? The Africans in red or the Africans in green?
Yeah, the u17s it was too the other night.

What I’d also say is that that was pure propaganda too from RTE- they just don’t televise the underage football at all, but couldn’t resist the chance to show that to the people so they can ‘learn’ what it means to be Irish now.

The GAA will be done in 10 years I’d say, it’ll happen very quickly, especially in the midlands.

whyfillaw

PI Member
already looking forward to the "Brave New World" of The TransOlympics.I can't wait to see the "women's" 100m,200m,400m 800m ,1500m, 3000m ,5000m, 10,000m and marathon.As for weightlifting, shot putt, javelin the TranniesLadies will sweep all before them.I see if the IOC allow all trannies to compete as "women at the olympics, world championship, national championships " the 100% genuine female athletes can quit now because it will be a mismatch of biological Males against biological females.No competition, no chance.They may as well , pack it in now.

James Dawson

PI Member
already looking forward to the "Brave New World" of The TransOlympics.I can't wait to see the "women's" 100m,200m,400m 800m ,1500m, 3000m ,5000m, 10,000m and marathon.As for weightlifting, shot putt, javelin the TranniesLadies will sweep all before them.I see if the IOC allow all trannies to compete as "women at the olympics, world championship, national championships " the 100% genuine female athletes can quit now because it will be a mismatch of biological Males against biological females.No competition, no chance.They may as well , pack it in now.
The" loony liberal left" was pretty much proved after (the lack of opposition to) transgenderism in my opinion, it was epochal

whyfillaw

PI Member

What I’d also say is that that was pure propaganda too from RTE- they just don’t televise the underage football at all, but couldn’t resist the chance to show that to the people so they can ‘learn’ what it means to be Irish now.

The GAA will be done in 10 years I’d say, it’ll happen very quickly, especially in the midlands.
agree totally, in weak counties where there is a dearth of talent , these "New Irish " will be selected for teams as the "Indigeneous Irish " have given up on competing in an uneven competition.How can a county of 50k compete against a county 12 times its population size.? It can't , so the young players at UNis ,ITS etc go off to US,for the summer to do their thing and play some GAA over there.They don't want the hassle of what happened to the Galway Hurlers in the 1980s of being banned for playing in the US.
LOngford should have half their team from "Nigerian Heritage" within a decade and the same for Westmeath, Offaly,Laois,Cavan,etc.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
It's actually funny, in a very dark way, that these liberals, on the other side of their gobs, claim to be the voice of women and their rights.

Getting them to- work like men, delay and often deny them from becoming mothers, send their children to day care to be raised when they're barely out of nappies if they do become mothers, kill their babies, etc., etc. You'd think they might twig it at some point, the women, but alas.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
agree totally, in weak counties where there is a dearth of talent , these "New Irish " will be selected for teams as the "Indigeneous Irish " have given up on competing in an uneven competition.How can a county of 50k compete against a county 12 times its population size.? It can't , so the young players at UNis ,ITS etc go off to US,for the summer to do their thing and play some GAA over there.They don't want the hassle of what happened to the Galway Hurlers in the 1980s of being banned for playing in the US.
LOngford should have half their team from "Nigerian Heritage" within a decade and the same for Westmeath, Offaly,Laois,Cavan,etc.
Spot on the money.

whyfillaw

PI Member
just wait till Bungit Din, Khazzi Khalif ,Wakki B.Akki , Bundii Sundii,Jessyah Keseya, JC Stand-Under, Pim Pong ,Umfa Lumfaa, Bongo Mango and the rest of them will be selected for the Olympic track and field for Ireland.It will lead to the sort of fawning and sycophancy that the commentary teams at the BEEB come up with. Mohammed will be omitted just Mo, and the usual shitlib retard BS.There are very few white track and field athletes qualifying for the major games from the UK and that has been the pattern since the early 1980s. Our own rugby football provincial teams are being slowly "Globalized" by the rejects from RSA, NZ , etc.Money can solve and buy anything after all , the rich Arab states and Turkey are offering residence, citizenship to Africans who have a good chance of winning medals for their "adopted country" at the games.We here are not far behind in Rugby football terms and soon our "élite sponsored athletes " will be Bungit Din, Wakki B.Akki and co.

Last edited:

WhiteIrish

PI Member
There was a quite important match in the UK there recently, there was a wog player taking a shot and #horror of #horrors somebody in the crowd shouted something.
The wog stopped dead in his tracks and wanted the match abandoned or the fucking RAF to bomb the place or something.

Because one person in a crowd of 70,000 uttered one word.

Storybud2

PI Member

You have no idea how the D4 Media Mafia are shoveling their sh1t upon us while running to the courts to stop DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION in their areas at all costs,, these little horrible nimby fascists will keep getting away with it until they are forced to live beside their multicultural lies,,

There is simply no other answer but to start pushing "reception centres" and social housing for the next planeload from Somalia or Pakistan RIGHT NEXT DOOR to these fooking media scumbags,

Top Bottom