Sports and The Liberal Agenda

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I’m always meaning to start this thread because I think it’s having a massive impact on culture and on people’s minds.

Football is rife with the ‘racism agenda’ at the minute, and it’s largely concocted in my opinion, but it’s becoming almost unbearable/impossible to read any story about it now without having it rammed down your throat.

I’ll add stuff as time goes on...

Ted

PI Member
You have to laugh at the decision of the
Court of Arbitration for Sport to ban Caster Semenya because her testosterone levels are too high, yet it has nothing to say about actual men muscling their way into female sports under the guise of gender choice.

GodsDog

PI Member
Football is fed to people in place of real news to distract them. There is just too much fucking football on the box.
I am so bored of otherwise intelligent people banging on and on about foreign football results and players
while the world falls down around their ears. Talk about bread and circuses.

The football section of prime time news goes on for 20 minutes while very important news items barely get a few seconds.
Half the newspaper is taken up with spoilt rich grown men kicking their balls.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Football is way of soaking up energies that otherwise would be used to create mischief for the regime.

I often wonder what even England would be like politically if they didn't have the Premiership dominating many men's lives. .

And, yes, once people are beached in the world of sport, the regime wastes little opportunity in feeding them globo propaganda.

Sawdust

PI Member
Court of Arbitration for Sport to ban Caster Semenya because her testosterone levels are too high, yet it has nothing to say about actual men muscling their way into female sports under the guise of gender choice.
Caster is genetically male.

Last edited:

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Football is fed to people in place of real news to distract them. There is just too much fucking football on the box.
I am so bored of otherwise intelligent people banging on and on about foreign football results and players

The football section of prime time news goes on for 20 minutes while very important news items barely get a few seconds.

Ted

PI Member

On the plus side - football has probably helped prevent more wars and violence than all the peace talks put together. It provides an outlet for the male instinct to dominate.
Others have the wit to cash in on this dumb instinct.

GodsDog

PI Member
On the plus side - football has probably helped prevent more wars and violence than all the peace talks put together. It provides an outlet for the male instinct to dominate.
Others have the wit to cash in on this dumb instinct.
where is the actual evidence for that bold claim??

Bread and circuses. Wars happen regardless.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Football is way of soaking up energies that otherwise would be used to create mischief for the regime.

I often wonder what even England would be like politically if they didn't have the Premiership dominating many men's lives. .

And, yes, once people are beached in the world of sport, the regime wastes little opportunity in feeding them globo propaganda.
It's a fair point, and the hooks get well and truly into the society once the propaganda gets rolling- and it's well and truly rolling these days, and not just in football. Though I think there's a little more to sport in general than that, in it's highest form it's art in my opinion, football included.

Interestingly, I'd also say that internet forums do a similar job of keeping people occupied and/or 'busy making a difference' as it were, instead of actually going out and making a difference. I often wonder where the political landscape would be if the internet didn't exist we were still going through what we're going through as a society. Venting online would likely be replaced by action. Though, I think the internet has enabled the current situation to come about.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Liberal women politicians destroying the dreams of girls by letting men compete against them, and all in the name of 'equality and fairness', blahdy blah.

GodsDog

PI Member
It's a fair point, and the hooks get well and truly into the society once the propaganda gets rolling- and it's well and truly rolling these days, and not just in football. Though I think there's a little more to sport in general than that, in it's highest form it's art in my opinion, football included.

Interestingly, I'd also say that internet forums do a similar job of keeping people occupied and/or 'busy making a difference' as it were, instead of actually going out and making a difference. I often wonder where the political landscape would be if the internet didn't exist we were still going through what we're going through as a society. Venting online would likely be replaced by action. Though, I think the internet has enabled the current situation to come about.
Curses.....our evil plan has been rumbled Hans!! :ROFLMAO:

Get out there and make a difference you fat lazy fucks. We aren't stopping you.
In fact personally I'm encouraging you. Turn off your computer and just DO IT.

Election time is probably the ideal time to engage with the real world to try and make a change.

Reactions: Jim

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

The internet was needed to get new information through, breaching the legacy media gatekeepers. What nullifies some or all of the benefits is the emergence of social media. That's like heroin to people.

If only technology just held station at email & blogs, we'd be away. Technological development doesn't work like that though.

Top Bottom