• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Speeding Mohammad calls Garda "a racist piece of dirt."

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

Don't worry Garda, Charlie Flanagan has your arse.

A BUSINESSMAN stopped on suspicion of speeding told a garda he was a “racist piece of dirt”, a court has heard.

Mohammed Hamad (36) claimed he was only stopped because he was Muslim.

He accepted he had a dispute with gardaí about who was speeding, but denied he was abusive.

He also claimed the garda told him: “People like you shouldn’t be here.” The garda denied this.

Judge Anne Watkin ordered a probation report and adjourned sentencing to January.

The defendant, of Eaton Hall,Terenure, was found guilty of threatening and abusive behaviour last November 13.

Gda Shane Kenna told Dun Laoghaire District Court that he stopped a vehicle shortly after 3pm for doing 111kph in an 80kph zone.

Gda Kenna said Hamad claimed he was not speeding, and the speeder was a red Audi in the adjacent lane. Gda Kenna said the defendant got out of his car and started shouting that he would see him in court.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

Don't worry Garda, Charlie Flanagan has your arse.

A BUSINESSMAN stopped on suspicion of speeding told a garda he was a “racist piece of dirt”, a court has heard.

Mohammed Hamad (36) claimed he was only stopped because he was Muslim.

He accepted he had a dispute with gardaí about who was speeding, but denied he was abusive.

He also claimed the garda told him: “People like you shouldn’t be here.” The garda denied this.

Judge Anne Watkin ordered a probation report and adjourned sentencing to January.

The defendant, of Eaton Hall,Terenure, was found guilty of threatening and abusive behaviour last November 13.

Gda Shane Kenna told Dun Laoghaire District Court that he stopped a vehicle shortly after 3pm for doing 111kph in an 80kph zone.

Gda Kenna said Hamad claimed he was not speeding, and the speeder was a red Audi in the adjacent lane. Gda Kenna said the defendant got out of his car and started shouting that he would see him in court.

No date on that report. When did this happen?
this is what every Irish person will be facing in the future.
Any dispute or conflict or disagreement will be deflected into a racism defense. Shocking

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
So within a day of FFG launching their hate speech / racism brain washing, here we have a foreigner found to be lying in a courtroom of falsely accusing our Gardai of racism as his defence. This will become the default defence of foreigners who commit crime. Fake victimhood.

datsunireland

PI Member
So within a day of FFG launching their hate speech / racism brain washing, here we have a foreigner found to be lying in a courtroom of falsely accusing our Gardai of racism as his defence. This will become the default defence of foreigners who commit crime. Fake victimhood.
You nailed it

TW Tone

PI Member

"Why are you here? You should go back to your own country"...

That's something I've said a couple of times. Most recently when a woman of Middle-eastern appearance, though no hijab, cut me off in traffic and hooted her horn at me.
I was quite incensed at being a victim of aggression by a foreign migrant in my own native city. I pulled down my window, and inter alia, gave her the advice I cite above. Just that--no threats or obscenities.

There is every chance that under Flanagan's dispensation that could be construed as hate speech.

Last edited:

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
"Why are you here? You should back to your own country"...

That's something I've said a couple of times. Most recently when a woman of Middle-eastern appearance, though no hijab, cut me off in traffic and hooted her horn at me.
I was quite incensed at being a victim of aggression by a foreign migrant in my own native city. I pulled down my window, and inter alia, gave her the advice I cite above. Just that--no threats or obscenities.

There is every chance that under Flanagan's dispensation that could be construed as hate speech.
a friend of mine from Belfast was asked the very same thing from a Donegal girl.:ROFLMAO:

bells of shandon

PI Member
it is predictable that the race card will be used constantly by black and brown people , it is their ''get out of jail ' card,
The use of the 'racist' word has subjugated and silenced the majority of Irish people and prevented them from defending their Nation by the Invasion of illegal Welfare scroungers.
Time to ignore name calling and fight back with the REALIST word.

Top Bottom