Speech control / hate speech legislation; The importance of not using our enemies language

I don't see why Irish Nationalist language should have anything to do with racism. We love all races. We wish them well.
i am not prejudiced. I hate all people and in equal measure. Humans are cockroaches sent to destroy the planet.

seriously. Will the Hate speech laws be persecuting me ? not fair really that, is it ?

traitor to ireland
how can i be patriotic to a country that has consistently voted t0ssers into power ? a country that forced so many of my family to emigrate.

if ireland consistently treats you like crap you are liberated from all responsibility to ireland.

if there was a draft for a military defence of ireland i would emigrate to Botswana. F..ck it, maybe you would join the army fighting against ireland.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
The Pro Life leadership are too bourgeois to win anything. They'd rather lose and have hundreds of thousands of Irish children murdered than have anyone suggest that they are impolite.
The entire pro life campaign should have been centered around young babies butchered on a (supposedly) operating table. Instead the pro life side focused on the embarrassingly and cringe campaign of 'Love Both' which basically had all their funds diverted into showing cartoon happy families. with babies, hence making the entire process into an inhumane joke. It was almost as if they were bought out and were trying to lose.

OP
M

Milominderbender

PI Member
how can i be patriotic to a country that has consistently voted t0ssers into power ? a country that forced so many of my family to emigrate.

if ireland consistently treats you like crap you are liberated from all responsibility to ireland.

if there was a draft for a military defence of ireland i would emigrate to Botswana. F..ck it, maybe you would join the army fighting against ireland.
I used to feel the same as you. It took travelling around the world for years to realise what an amazing homeland we have. Our history , our mythology, our music , our language , our beautiful landscape are treasures that must be preserved. Not just for us but for the peoples of the world who must do the same.
We must learn to love again. Our ancestors loved us and we must love our descendants to pass them this beautiful homeland of ours. Our long term goal must be the restoration of our national spirit. The alternative is the dull homgenisation of lifeless globalism.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

Ireland is in the sewer, no doubt about it. And our people have had their brains removed and replaced with Consumerist slurry. But, we can't see our nation as just what it is today. We have to see it as all of what it was, and all of what it yet could be. Really, the present is the least real of tenses.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
The entire pro life campaign should have been centered around young babies butchered on a (supposedly) operating table. Instead the pro life side focused on the embarrassingly and cringe campaign of 'Love Both' which basically had all their funds diverted into showing cartoon happy families. with babies, hence making the entire process into an inhumane joke. It was almost as if they were bought out and were trying to lose.

They're basically Catholic Conservatives, i.e. clueless people living in fantasy land.

bells of shandon

PI Member
People of Ireland have lived in a conservative cocoon for too long.Their adherence to the Catholic Church and its teaching of Compassion,Tolerance and Charity ,were our greatest weaknesses.
This naivety was exploited cynically and ruthlessly and they surrendered in confusion, at the first attack.
We must toughen up and fight back. Our political apathy has allowed a bunch of Corrupt ,criminal gangster, Gombeens to seize Power and loot our hard earned Taxes for too long.
Their control of the Media has lulled us into a false sense of security. They are the enemy, FG/FF and their propaganda machine of RTE.
Get active ,get political and convince your friends and family ,that Ireland is in grave danger of going the way of the DODO bird.
We must remove this criminal Regime of FG/FF, before the point of no-return, We are approaching the abyss, we do not need to jump in withour resistance.

Last edited:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
They're basically Catholic Conservatives, i.e. clueless people living in fantasy land.
Now i want to win a very, very serious cause that is literally centered around innocent life being slaughtered. Do i (A)?

Focus on the actual barbaric act people are being asked to vote on?

Or (B) some pathetic 'Love Boat' bullshit that makes the whole thing into a joke.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Now i want to win a very, very serious cause that is literally centered around innocent life being slaughtered. Do i (A)?

Focus on the actual barbaric act people are being asked to vote on?

Or (B) some pathetic 'Love Boat' bullshit that makes the whole thing into a joke.

Well, if the proposal had been to kill all the unemployed. Or to put migrants out of their misery. What kind of campaign against that would we have had? Would there have been this overbearing desire to keep the discussion polite and civilized? Basically, the Pro Life Campaign was saying that they agreed that unborn children are not real people.

Ted

PI Member
The Pro Life leadership are too bourgeois to win anything. They'd rather lose and have hundreds of thousands of Irish children murdered than have anyone suggest that they are impolite.
There does seem to be a large amount of truth in that.

Of the prolife groups and individuals who were given access to the media, panels, etc. not one took the fight to the enemy but instead were reactive and corralled by the language and terms of the enemy.

Quinn, Steen, Mullen et al don't know the meaning of a fight. In the end they were prochoice patsys.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Their poor view of other races and their assumption that everyone else shares it.
"The sad bigotry of low expectations"