Speech control / hate speech legislation; The importance of not using our enemies language

Milominderbender

PI Member
When you use your enemies terms you've already lost the argument. A caller to the Niall Boylan show referred to words like "racist" ect as control words. This is a vast improvement on Douglas Murray's spell words. It immediately conveys that the speaker is someone will not be controlled and is a truthful representation of their opponents use of those terms.
Similarly I suggest we use the term speech control instead of hate speech legislation. It is completely self evident that the government is attempting to control speech. None of us has seen the act so we are already conferring legitimacy on it by assuming "hate speech" is it's reason for coming into being.
If someone calls you a racist state that the whistle blowers in Rotherham were called called racist as well. You are flattered to be placed in such exalted company but you are not yet worthy. State that this accusation shut the police up as well as the politicians and social workers in Rotherham and 65 other UK towns but it won't shut you up.
Far right is a gaslighting term that seeks to place 80% of the population who voted in the 2004 citizen referendum and over 90% of the voters in the town meetings as people outside the herd. Keep using the term gaslighting when the media presents a radical view as a common every day one. "The gaslighting Irish times" ect
To believe that the Irish people should have no say in migration to their homeland is extremist. I'd use the term Cromwellian for particularly egregious examples.
The word consent is a powerful term. You can say "I'm liberal on immigration but the government must gain the consent of the people" and then refer to the fact that the vast majority of people voted against mass immigration. For protests I'd use signs such as "no consent = plantation". Two powerful word combinations.
We have to steer people away from."I'm not a racist but " they are adopting the enemy's frame. Consent is the word to use. It leaves our opponents a mountain to climb. They must battle to gain the consent of the people.
Irish brothers and sisters reading this we must do everything we can to stop the horrors of Rotherham from reaching our shores. For some poor women this has already become a reality such as that lady in Carrickmacross. We are facing a battle against evil.
If you have improvements or terms of your own share them and discuss them with fellow Patriots. Remember that repetition is key. We must get the man and women on the street to voice their concerns. Once they lose fear the evil stalking our homeland will scurry off to a corner and die.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
When you use your enemies terms you've already lost the argument. A caller to the Niall Boylan show referred to words like "racist" ect as control words. This is a vast improvement on Douglas Murray's spell words. It immediately conveys that the speaker is someone will not be controlled and is a truthful representation of their opponents use of those terms.
Similarly I suggest we use the term speech control instead of hate speech legislation. It is completely self evident that the government is attempting to control speech. None of us has seen the act so we are already conferring legitimacy on it by assuming "hate speech" is it's reason for coming into being.
If someone calls you a racist state that the whistle blowers in Rotherham were called called racist as well. You are flattered to be placed in such exalted company but you are not yet worthy. State that this accusation shut the police up as well as the politicians and social workers in Rotherham and 65 other UK towns but it won't shut you up.
Far right is a gaslighting term that seeks to place 80% of the population who voted in the 2004 citizen referendum and over 90% of the voters in the town meetings as people outside the herd. Keep using the term gaslighting when the media presents a radical view as a common every day one. "The gaslighting Irish times" ect
To believe that the Irish people should have no say in migration to their homeland is extremist. I'd use the term Cromwellian for particularly egregious examples.
The word consent is a powerful term. You can say "I'm liberal on immigration but the government must gain the consent of the people" and then refer to the fact that the vast majority of people voted against mass immigration. For protests I'd use signs such as "no consent = plantation". Two powerful word combinations.
We have to steer people away from."I'm not a racist but " they are adopting the enemy's frame. Consent is the word to use. It leaves our opponents a mountain to climb. They must battle to gain the consent of the people.
Irish brothers and sisters reading this we must do everything we can to stop the horrors of Rotherham from reaching our shores. For some poor women this has already become a reality such as that lady in Carrickmacross. We are facing a battle against evil.
If you have improvements or terms of your own share them and discuss them with fellow Patriots. Remember that repetition is key. We must get the man and women on the street to voice their concerns. Once they lose fear the evil stalking our homeland will scurry off to a corner and die.
Never ever start your conversation with I am not a racist, ever
You have already framed the debate by sayimg that

Last edited:
OP
M

Milominderbender

PI Member
Never ever start your conversation with I am not a racist, ever
You have already framed the debate by way that
So many of the people in Ouchterard started with this preamble. A lot of posters here were disappointed but I suppose they didn't want an internet mob descending on them so it's understandable. The word consent is much stronger than consultation and provides a nice shield for people who just want a quiet life.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I don't see why Irish Nationalist language should have anything to do with racism. We love all races. We wish them well. We support them in their struggles for national sovereignty - and we expect them to support us in ours. Part of that support would be refraining from being part of the Plantation that is being perpetrated on us by the criminal Régime in Leinster House. Anyone taking part in the Plantation is showing themselves not to be friends of the Irish people. Indeed, they are siding with our enemies and helping in our destruction.

Victor Crowley

PI Member
Hate speech legislation is basically intended to make the native population second class citizens in their own countries, cowering like a beaten dog for fear of the consequences of being labelled 'racist', its despicable, and the traitorous scum advocating it should be horse whipped!

OP
M

Milominderbender

PI Member
Hate speech legislation is basically intended to make the native population second class citizens in their own countries, cowering like a beaten dog for fear of the consequences of being labelled 'racist', its despicable, and the traitorous scum advocating it should be horse whipped!
Speech control legislation is just that an attempt by the government to control peoples speech just as they are finding courage to speak out. A piece of legislation we should all aspire to is the 1st amendment of the United states constitution of which four of the signatories were born in Ireland. Our country needs to embrace freedom for her people.