• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog Speculation on the Origins of CoV 19

A thread to discuss the various theories on the possible origins of the virus.

Nobody knows for sure exactly what happened here so there is room for some speculation. Both scientific and political.

The official story is that it jumped from a bat coronavirus reservoir animal (a Bat) to an as yet unconfirmed secondary vector animal, possibly a reptile such as a snake or a pangolin, and from there to humans complete with remarkably good human to human transmission characteristics.

Some say it was accidentally released from a chinese lab doing AIDS / coronavirus research or dual use military/medical research

Others say it originated in Ft Dietrick in the US and was released during the Wuhan world military games in late 2019 to screw up the Chinese
as a clumsy move in the ongoing trade war.

Still others blame it on big pharma movers and shakers with key patents in their names for the purposes of profit through a form of disaster capitalism.

What do you folks think? Post your theories / research / opinions here.

I found these links interesting in my own exploration of the topic.

Last edited:
OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
[MOD]
Thread is for speculation on the possible origin of the virus.
It was not intended as a flimsy excuse for expressing a load of anti Chinese bile. That's off topic.
Please keep this kind of racist shit to a minimum and just post your theories or information.
If you merely want an excuse to express your sinophobia then do it on your own thread.
Thank you.
[/MOD]

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
I'm hoping that China gets issued for trillions of dollars.

When they refuse to pay then all their property around the world will be seized as payment.

Chinas takeover of the world brought to a shuddering halt in one go.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
I'm hoping that China gets issued for trillions of dollars.

When they refuse to pay then all their property around the world will be seized as payment.

Chinas takeover of the world brought to a shuddering halt in one go.

Where's your definitive proof it was the Chinese?

If the virus turns out to have come from Fort Dietrick then will you be demanding
that the US gets fines issued for trillions of dollars to compensate China, Iran, Italy etc too?
And when THEY refuse to pay can we confiscate all their many military bases
and bio warfare research labs all around the world as payment?

US takeover of the world brought to a shuddering halt!! :ROFLMAO:

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Where's your definitive proof it was the Chinese?

If the virus turns out to have come from Fort Dietrick then will you be demanding
that the US gets fines issued for trillions of dollars to compensate China, Iran, Italy etc too?
And when THEY refuse to pay can we confiscate all their many military bases
and bio warfare research labs all around the world as payment?

US takeover of the world brought to a shuddering halt!! :ROFLMAO:

If anyone can come up with evidence that Fort Dietrick was involved in releasing this virus into the environment combined with evidence that the US Administration knowingly refused to take steps to stop it spreading to other countries while silencing whistleblowers who sought to warn the World into taking preemptive action then absolutely lets sue the US.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
If anyone can come up with evidence that Fort Dietrick was involved in releasing this virus into the environment combined with evidence that the US Administration knowingly refused to take steps to stop it spreading to other countries while silencing whistleblowers who sought to warn the World into taking preemptive action then absolutely lets sue the US.

well Larry Romanoff seems to think this is the case

Larry romanoff talks about origins of SARS-Cov-19

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
well Larry Romanoff seems to think this is the case

Larry romanoff talks about origins of SARS-Cov-19

Well I havent listened to your link but I presume it is saying what I have heard numerous people say which is that initial research on this virus was done in the US and Canada before they decided that this wasn't a path they wanted to go down by which point Chinese employees in those labs brought that experience back to Wuhan to continue the research without the equivalent levels of bio security.

It this is the sequence of events the blame for the release lies entirely with China but more importantly leaves the blame for the cover-up with the CCP.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
Well I havent listened to your link but I presume it is saying what I have heard numerous people say which is that initial research on this virus was done in the US and Canada before they decided that this wasn't a path they wanted to go down by which point Chinese employees in those labs brought that experience back to Wuhan to continue the research without the equivalent levels of bio security.

It this is the sequence of events the blame for the release lies entirely with China but more importantly leaves the blame for the cover-up with the CCP.

You need to listen to the link. Responding to "what you assume he is saying" makes little sense!
All you are doing is reinforcing your own prejudices talking to yourself Wexford.

Listen to the whole podcast with an open mind then you will be in a position to comment on it.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
July 2019 USA. Hmmmm.....

Reactions: Ant

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
Nov 26, 2018
July 2019 USA. Hmmmm.....

Read about this early in the epidemic, forgotten about it until now apparently there were quite a few outbreaks of a mystery respiratory illness in the states last year, including colleges and hospitals.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Jun 13, 2019
Read about this early in the epidemic, forgotten about it until now apparently there were quite a few outbreaks of a mystery respiratory illness in the states last year, including colleges and hospitals.
The US Army Bio-Warfare facility Fort Detrick is not far away from Virginia. It was shut=down for a period in 2019 for a security failure in the transportation of phials of pathogens.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Jun 13, 2019
The US has been in the Bio-warfare business since at least WW2.
Operation Paperclip was the name given to the project to coerce Germany;s top scientists,Engineers and Chemists to transfer to the US, to work on Rockets , Nuclear weapons and Germ and Chemical warfare,
The same was done after Japan was defeated and its notorius Biowarfare section known as Unit 731 was co-opted to the US.
Japanese Army Unit 731 LED BY sahiro Iishi carried out germ and chemical warfare in Manchuria against Chinese Citizens and Army personnel.
Much of the US biological warfare Labs have been moved abroad to Georgia and Africa to circumvent regulation.
Recent outbreaks of Ebola in Africa can be linked to poor security/safety protocols in the Labs there.
Bio warfare was used in the Korean war, in Vietnam and recently supplied chemical weapons to ISIS in Syria for 'false flag' propaganda.

Top Bottom