South armagh and ireland will rise again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1106
  • Start date

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
In regards to me comparing them to o bradaigh?

You say they aren't Communists. Does that mean they are individualist consumers like Dan Óg? And if so, why do they want a sovereign Ireland? Ireland has no meaning to an individualist. It's just a place.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You say they aren't Communists. Does that mean they are individualist consumers like Dan Óg? And if so, why do they want a sovereign Ireland? Ireland has no meaning to an individualist. It's just a place.
They arnt communists but they've just bought into an ugly offshoot of communism that became prominent in Europe before the war. They're as much "individualistic consumers" as the rest of the populace.
Almost like a rabbit in the headlights, froze still but I believe areas like south Armagh will eventually awaken.
Had direct provision came to crossmaglen, it would have being met with the same treatment as that of rooskie tonight.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
They arnt communists but they've just bought into an ugly offshoot of communism that became prominent in Europe before the war. They're as much "individualistic consumers" as the rest of the populace.
Almost like a rabbit in the headlights, froze still but I believe areas like south Armagh will eventually awaken.
Had direct provision came to crossmaglen, it would have being met with the same treatment as that of rooskie tonight.
I see what you are saying, they are temporarily brainwashed but you believe when the tire hits the road, they will wise up.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see what you are saying, they are temporarily brainwashed but you believe when the tire hits the road, they will wise up.
Liberal values never sit well in tight knit, rural homogenous communities, especially those concerning immigration.
Sinn Fein will certainly feel pressure from within on their open doors border policy.
Anybody who believes the people of South armagh mirror the open border feminista values of their electoral representative knows little about the area.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Liberal values never sit well in tight knit, rural homogenous communities, especially those concerning immigration.
Sinn Fein will certainly feel pressure from within on their open doors border policy.
Anybody who believes the people of South armagh mirror the open border feminista values of their electoral representative knows little about the area.
That is good to learn

page61

PI Member
You are finding it difficult to admit to yourself that you were suckered and the SF are much worse than the others. That is Marxism for ya.
That my friend, ...Is called putting words in my mouth.. i agree wit SF policy more than I do in the minority Gov we have at the moment

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
That my friend, ...Is called putting words in my mouth.. i agree wit SF policy more than I do in the minority Gov we have at the moment
A familiar situation. Making do with what you have got until a decent alternative comes along. Maybe you yourself could be the alternative, i see signs, hopefully, of people thinking about it.

SwordOfStCatherine

Ulster folk are incredibly parochial- yes the Prods are much worse usually at being so however I would never underestimate just how parochial Ulster Catholics can be. If it isn't happening in their neighbourhood very often it might as well not exist.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Sinn Fein are open borders far left marxist scum, who now hate their own!!!! They deserve to end up like Labour!!!!!

Marx was against open borders and rightly stated that the only ones who benefit from open borders are the ruling class who get cheap migrant labour.

Top Bottom