South armagh and ireland will rise again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1106
  • Start date

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Marx living off the labour of others whilst writing shite about capitalism explains Marxism perfectly.

Marx describes Capitalism as it is. If you don't study Marx, you don't know what Capitalism is or how it works.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Marx living off the labour of others whilst writing shite about capitalism explains Marxism perfectly.
These lads are a major hindrence if Ireland has any chance at all. I just listened to Gemma O Doherty dismiss this Peader guy saying he was still a marxist and forget about him

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
And the gas is $2.21 but the Marzists in Europe have it 10 dollars. My suburban takes regular but my son insists on driving a supercharged monster that needs the expensive stuff at 2.75. I dumped his girlfriend for him because she liked Bernie Sanders

Hamsters.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyway, we can forget about South Armagh. They are part of the problem
Common sense will prevail around south Armagh. I hear murmurings of such everyday.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good, are you native to that area. I thought they were all communists of various degrees
No they're not. Possibly one of the most conservative regions in ireland.
They were o bradaigh style republicans until Adams co opted them into his version of the usa democratic party.
Electoral success has kept dissenting voices quiet, a dip in the polls, a view YouTube videos and an acid attack on one of their own in nearby dundalk and the shackles will be off.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
No they're not. Possibly one of the most conservative regions in ireland.
They were o bradaigh style republicans until Adams co opted them into his version of the usa democratic party.
Electoral success has kept dissenting voices quiet, a dip in the polls, a view YouTube videos and an acid attack on one of their own in nearby dundalk and the shackles will be off.

So South Armagh people are Capitalist individualist consumers then?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
O Bradaigh, was he not head of marxist official Sinn Fein. They are all communists imvo.

Top Bottom