South armagh and ireland will rise again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1106
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
Irelands finest.
Courageously fought the Anglo Zionist empire.
Today it wants us bred out of our homelands.
The Irish as ever, will fight back.
They fear us.that's why we being singled out.
We can spur on our people across the Atlantic.
#globalrevolution
It's end game times.
Fight back begins 👊
Serious lads, no fear from here on in.
What have we got to lose at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dublin 4

Donator
Ironically Brexit Britain leads the way against the Goldman Sachs Globo Homo Order :D

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We fought the Vikings, the normans.,they built the pale around us, we were agitators against the landlords, took the right side in the civil war and fought to the last in recent times.
There is matrix scum everywhere but south Armagh will come out on the right side.

NotPC

PI Member
We spent 800 years trying to get our country back from the British, then when we finally get it back, the traitorous wankers the people put in power, gave it away after a paltry 97 years to the very same people we spent 800 years getting it back from only they are not from Britain but the continent!!!!

They are SCUM!!!!!!

page61

PI Member
Do not give up yet... It is up to us to shot from the trees that we do not want this to happen to Ireland .
Dont be afraid to speak your mind..Everybody is ,in case they are called racists..

Im a strong Nationalist..but i feel like telling SF to fuck off with the line they are taking (I wont even bother to mention FFG)

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
really? South Armagh return Megan Fearon as their MLA for the Stormont... whose entire political career has focused on feminism, killing Irish babies and the need for South Armagh faggots to marry each other. Their councillors when not complaining about fly-tipping are out picking up litter, whilst their generous benefactors dump washed fuel waste cubes at the roadside. Otherwise, they have the globalists reeling in their boots.

blackout

PI Member
2 of Irelands finest.
Courageously fought the Anglo Zionist empire.
Today it wants us bred out of our homelands.
The Irish as ever, will fight back.
They fear us.that's why we being singled out.
We can spur on our people across the Atlantic.
#globalrevolution
It's end game times.
Fight back begins 👊
Serious lads, no fear from here on in.
What have we got to lose at this stage.

The way i look at it theres way too much irish people in america that are americanized and have forgot about their identity
lads joke about it on éire/pol/ all the time about the big mutts le 56% plastic etc etc
most of the big irish areas in new york are now pozzed and taken over by the newer imports.
boston is only lucky because its not that big of a city but its also getting pozzed
The fenians always had the right idea about staying together and they did serious damage to the war machine in canada
and had more plans for south africa australia and new zealand and some of the lads were active in the boer wars.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The way i look at it theres way too much irish people in america that are americanized and have forgot about their identity
lads joke about it on éire/pol/ all the time about the big mutts le 56% plastic etc etc
most of the big irish areas in new york are now pozzed and taken over by the newer imports.
boston is only lucky because its not that big of a city but its also getting pozzed
The fenians always had the right idea about staying together and they did serious damage to the war machine in canada
and had more plans for south africa australia and new zealand and some of the lads were active in the boer wars.
I was pissed and being optimistic.
After reading your post and fairstoodthewinds, I'm now depressed again.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Do not give up yet... It is up to us to shot from the trees that we do not want this to happen to Ireland .
Dont be afraid to speak your mind..Everybody is ,in case they are called racists..

Im a strong Nationalist..but i feel like telling SF to fuck off with the line they are taking (I wont even bother to mention FFG)
You are finding it difficult to admit to yourself that you were suckered and the SF are much worse than the others. That is Marxism for ya.

Top Bottom