Youtube : patrick patrick jane - Flat Earth Forums
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/patrickjane3169/
Google : https://plus.google.com/u/0/113527239869543729835
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-jane-833769164/

Twitter : patrick jane (@patrickjane3169) | Twitter

Facebook : Patrick Jane+
Flat Earth Forums : Flat Earth Forums | Conspiracy | Theology | Philosophy
Bitchute : patrickjane - Biblical Enclosed Flat Earth, Cosmos

Hearing, believing and trusting the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross; His death, burial and resurrection, the gospel of our salvation, seals us with that Holy Spirit of Promise. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise. 2 Peter 3:9 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV - Ephesians 1:10-14 KJV - Romans 10:9-10 KJV - Romans 10:13 - Romans 10:17 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Colossians 1:14 KJV -

Cue lots of "charities" guilt-tripping white idiots to feed the black people who are starving because they killed the white people that were feeding them before. All under the guise of "colonialism"
The worst had got to be Haven, a charity were you went and literally built a house for the lazy kaffirs, all the while they lounged around watching you.

The worst had got to be Haven, a charity were you went and literally built a house for the lazy kaffirs, all the while they lounged around watching you.
How does that old saying go ...
Teach a man to build and you house him for a lifetime.
Give a man a house and you feed a charity for a lifetime.
... or something like that.

I know an engineer who went on one of those house building trips (not sure with which "charity") and he told me that that's what it literally was - loads of white westerners building houses for people too indolent or incompetent to build them themselves. He said the workers would go to the shanty for a drink after their days work, and all the locals would be already there, having spent the evening drinking while their white slaves built their house. It opened his eyes to how utterly dependent the average African is.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
I know an engineer who went on one of those house building trips (not sure with which "charity") and he told me that that's what it literally was - loads of white westerners building houses for people too indolent or incompetent to build them themselves. He said the workers would go to the shanty for a drink after their days work, and all the locals would be already there, having spent the evening drinking while their white slaves built their house. It opened his eyes to how utterly dependent the average African is.
Even when handed civilisation on a plate, like they are here, they can't do anything with it. Hence the gangs terrorising our kids. The kids of the people paying their bills. Whilst their parents walk round with big behinds and bad attitudes.

Even when handed civilisation on a plate, like they are here, they can't do anything with it. Hence the gangs terrorising our kids. The kids of the people paying their bills. Whilst their parents walk round with big behinds and bad attitudes.
It makes me laugh when the mass immigration fanatics try to pretend these people will contribute to the workforce and "pay our pensions" - they can't build a feckin shanty for themselves in their own country, and have an entire continent dependent on white charity, yet somehow they are going to come to a welfare state and turn into diligent, hard-working citizens.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
It makes me laugh when the mass immigration fanatics try to pretend these people will contribute to the workforce and "pay our pensions" - they can't build a feckin shanty for themselves in their own country, and have an entire continent dependent on white charity, yet somehow they are going to come to a welfare state and turn into diligent, hard-working citizens.
Yes them and their 7.9 birth rate (Nigeria). Imagine the tax burden on future generations.

Like others have said, when SA ends up as Zimbabwe on steroids, I for one won't have any guilt trip passing the bleeding heart self hating gobshites who will inevitably hold their hands out looking for donations to help.

Any white person (with the means to get out) still hanging in there is either mad or stupid IMO.

As if being just being born in a country is exactly the same as a native if your parents aren't even from the continent, these wankers tell you if you are religious that science proves evolution and you are a fool, and if you suggest then perhaps we have actually evolved in conjunction with our environment and we are different from other sub sets of Humanity who have evolved in a different physical environment that you are wrong...because we are all the same, somehow evolution proves that too...definitely a religious belief there.
And then as laughable as it sounds, these open border fanatics use the Proclamation as somehow justification for hordes of Africans popping out sprogs here and imagining that they are the same as us, with the same rights, but, but, but, the Proclamation says All the Children of the Nation should be treated fairly and justly. These same people believe that the ethnic composition of Ireland may change, we as long as we have the Proclamation, in spirit, the Nation will survive, that all our "new" Irish get it read out to them at school, so dey bez the same as us. (I have resolved not the capitalize the N in new Irish)
After all the Constitution of Liberia was modelled on the US original, some might say that the America Constitution is a collective expression of a particular ethnic group and how it desired to govern itself based on deep seated primal urges, that of course is wrong think, we all know once you have a document for governance it does nt matter who attains it, the results will be the same.https://goo.gl/images/QCEuMv

Top Bottom