South Africa under the blacks is becoming a shit hole

That's the plan

If I had my way, the only possibility of an Irishwoman to go native would be to jump on a plane to sub-saharan Africa. Once there and she sees how the locals live (walking 3 miles with a pot on your head to collect water to wash the dishes) she would be back to Ireland as quick as a flash.

But that's not how it is now. The Frankfurt School has socially engineered society that a Irishwoman doesn't have to goto the dark continent to go native. Women view the world differently to men, they tend to not have racial pride. To a twenty-something irish girl, coppulating with an African is cool.

Traditional irish culture is boring, as sickening as it is, going native is interesting and exciting.

Of course these women should be ostracised, once you go black, we don't want you back.
Cop the fook onto yourself like a good man.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
I wouldn't give a single brass penny to these hell holes
I remember a number of years ago there was a news item on the TV about this White Zimbabwean farmer who was telling how his farm had just been taken from him whereupon it immediately fell into disuse with the local black population vandalising the farm buildings, taking the wheels off the farm vehicles and breaking up the irrigation equipment to sell it for scrap leavings a crop of Mangoes nearly ready for harvest to rot on the trees..

Not long after that a senior politician Morgan Tsangerai paid a visit over to Europe looking for handouts for Zimbabwean famine relief and my thoughts at that time were similar to the thoughts you have expressed.

It may not be the blacks that end up with land........Jun 19, 2008 · A high court in South Africa ruled that Chinese-South Africans will be reclassified as “black,” a term that includes black Africans, Indians and others.

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
Meanwhile in NIG**R land,

3 gunmen follow and try to rob a woman in her driveway.

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account

Hi everybody,

My name is Danie Barnard from the video, firstly from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank each and every person that shared my message this really means a lot. SiniXster the Dread has reached out to me on twitter and asked me to join this forum.

Greetings
Danie

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
South Africa has gone into recession.

How can that be?

The only thing I can think of is that it must be the fault of those fecking White people that are running the place !!

JOHANNESBURG - The South African economy slipped into a technical recession as economic activity declined by 0,7% in Q2:2018 q/q after a 2,6% decline in Q1:2018.
BREAKING: SA economy in recession

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Some more detail on the causes of the SA recession. Who could have guessed this?
Didnt Cyril Ramposa tell us that farm products grow by themselves with the parasitical land owners coining in the profit from that farm output?

The decline was largely due to a collapse in agriculture and the farming sector - to be expected at a time when white farmers don't know if they will be allowed to keep their land or have it be forcibly expropriated
  • Agriculture declined the most, recording an annualized 29.2% contraction
South Africa Unexpectedly Slides Into Recession For The First Time Since 2009

Whitey needs to bail out of SA while they can.
The EU needs to start allowing them refugee status.
This is guaranteed to turn into a bloodbath.
White Christian refugees? To Europe? Are you mad, didn't you know, only black, brown, or muslim people can be refugees? Everyone else is a colonialist. And Europe is too white, it needs all those black people to be a huge success, like Africa.

Top Bottom