• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

USA Soros gets a Trump News mention...

NewIre

PI Member
Soros appears here... Trump News | Trump News

This is interesting as on that impeachment speech Donald mentioned that there are very interesting times ahead.
Now Soros appears in the Trump mouthpiece.

I think they going for the snake's head itself, and that Soros is mentioned, probably means they have the upper hand over the swamp.
It could also, in part, explain the hysteria on the Dems and Media over this puny, futile impeachment comedy.

From what I see the Russian's would love to get their hands on Soros.
I think Soros needs a nice holiday in the Gulag'os.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Hope so. Recently read Michael Parenti's Attack on Yugoslavia book. Regarded as the prototype of the regime change model that was to be rolled out to Iraq, Syria etc. looking back now, all the themes are there that were to become so familiar in later years. And of course whose name pops up? Soros.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Soros is but the visible head of the snake, that are the Globalists ,who propagate the Cultural Marxist agenda ,of LGBT. Multiculti ,feminism ,abortion . all in preparation for the Weaponised Mass Migration that follows.
The end result is social chaos and breakdown of society , when the Vultures descend to scavenge.
Ireland is in the final stage of this programme and the majority are still unaware.

Top Bottom