• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated Conspiracy Theories Something very fishy about the Covid 19 pandemic

Rick

Staff member
Administrator
PI Member
This thread is for Alternative discussion regarding the virus.
This site does not endorse any theories that may be mentioned here.
Nor do we endorse any claims regarding alternative cures, medicines or vaccines.
At all times members of the public should follow the advice
of their national authorities and medical professionals.

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member

Quote:
"saying that you have a virus doesn't mean anything, especially if viruses don't exist"

WHAT???

Please stop spreading this lunatic shit John. :rolleyes:
GODSDOG: You expressly yesterday asked that posters with alternative theories keep them on two particular threads.

Can you PLEASE pay those posters the courtesy in return of not entering those threads and abusing the posters on them.

Thank you.

NN

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
GODSDOG: You expressly yesterday asked that posters with alternative theories keep them on two particular threads.

Can you PLEASE pay those posters the courtesy in return of not entering those threads and abusing the posters on them.

Thank you.

NN
This is NOT a conspiracy thread because it is not posted in the correct "conspiracy theory" forum
It is posted in the "news and events" forum and therefore all ideas and "information" expressed here
are being presented as being truthful and serious ideas and information to the public
They are clearly not though

As such I can challenge your opinions if you do not produce concrete proof to back up the veracity of these crackpot ideas
being presented as factual.

That challenge can be in the form of "reductio ad absurdum" If I choose to.

Move these threads to the conspiracy forum and I will cease to offer balancing comments as you will be acknowledging openly
that the ideas are just consipiracy theories and signallng clearly to the public that they are not serious ideas
and as such there will be no further need to challenge them.

If you do not then I will comment freely here if I feel you are not presenting factual information to the public

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
That crazy cow needs locking up while this is going on.
If O'Cuiv is correct then she is correct. Are you happy for a caretaker government led by a party whose support collapsed, propped up by a non opposition enacting unconstitutional laws which can see individuals detained arbitrarily?

Have you no concern that the constitutionality of this bill was not questioned by the cohorts of legal experts who reside in every government department? This bill would have passed through the Dept of Taoiseach, Health, Finance and Social Welfare at least. And no one thought "Hang on a minute?"

O'Cuiv is a senior politician, whatever you think of him. His comment is gaining no traction either on Social Media or MSM. This is suspicious in it's self

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
This is NOT a conspiracy thread because it is not posted in the correct "conspiracy theory" forum
It is posted in the "news and events" forum and therefore all ideas and "information" expressed here
are being presented as being truthful and serious ideas and information to the public
They are clearly not though

As such I can challenge your opinions if you do not produce concrete proof to back up the veracity of these crackpot ideas
being presented as factual.

That challenge can be in the form of "reductio ad absurdum" If I choose to.

Move these threads to the conspiracy forum and I will cease to offer balancing comments as you will be acknowledging openly
that the ideas are just consipiracy theories and signallng clearly to the public that they are not serious ideas
and as such there will be no further need to challenge them.

If you do not then I will comment freely here if I feel you are not presenting factual information to the public
Read the thread title. It's an alternative thread.

NN

bells of shandon

PI Member
The Schengen agreement allows free movement between the Continental members of the EU. The EU prevaricated whether to suspend it despite the warning of a pandemic of the Cov19 virus.
They have now closed the bloc for 30 days to all travellers from outside the EU, except Ireland and the UK.
This explains why Leo has not closed the ports and Airports ,He has had his orders. from his Masters.
Ireland is to be the experimental Open Borders petrie dish to ascertain the velocity of the spread of the virus, at the cost to the health of Irelands citizens.
The UK to be punished for their impudence in leaving the warm exploitative embrace of the EU.

Last edited:

Rommel

PI Member
If O'Cuiv is correct then she is correct. Are you happy for a caretaker government led by a party whose support collapsed, propped up by a non opposition enacting unconstitutional laws which can see individuals detained arbitrarily?

Have you no concern that the constitutionality of this bill was not questioned by the cohorts of legal experts who reside in every government department? This bill would have passed through the Dept of Taoiseach, Health, Finance and Social Welfare at least. And no one thought "Hang on a minute?"

O'Cuiv is a senior politician, whatever you think of him. His comment is gaining no traction either on Social Media or MSM. This is suspicious in it's self
I’ve already said the blueshirts have no authority at this time and any measures taken during this crisis are temporary and will depend on how we as a nation act in our combined efforts to take on Covid19 or will you not be happy until we have a death toll up with Italy ?

Rommel

PI Member
The Schengen agreement allows free movement between the Continental members of the EU. The EU prevaricated whether to suspend it despite the warning of a pandemic of the Cov19 virus.
They have now closed the bloc for 30 days to all travellers from outside the EU, except Ireland and the UK.
This explains why Leo has not closed the ports and Airports ,He has had his orders. from his Masters.
Ireland is to be the experimental Open Borders petrie dish to ascertain the velocity of the spread of the virus, at the cost to the health of Irelands citizens.
The UK to be punished for their impudence in leaving the warm exploitative embrace of the EU.
I’ve said it since day one we are not the masters of our on destiny on this issue and when it is all over a lot of questions need to be raised and answered. If God forbid we end up with a death toll anywhere near Italy or worse there will be a strong demand for an Irishexit from the EU. I’m far from happy with how this has been handle by the caretaker government.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I’ve said it since day one we are not the masters of our on destiny on this issue and when it is all over a lot of questions need to be raised and answered. If God forbid we end up with a death toll anywhere near Italy or worse there will be a strong demand for an Irishexit from the EU. I’m far from happy with how this has been handle by the caretaker government.
There are many good reasons to exit the EU, Economic, Political, Social.
It has taken a pandemic Health and death threat to wake the somnolent people of Ireland to the dangers of the EU.
A Nation that surrenders its Borders,Laws and Currency is a Vassal ,toll paying country of serfs.
Ireland surrendered its Freedom for short term material gain at the cost of its Health and security.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
I’ve already said the blueshirts have no authority at this time and any measures taken during this crisis are temporary and will depend on how we as a nation act in our combined efforts to take on Covid19 or will you not be happy until we have a death toll up with Italy ?
You have completely skirted the points I raised. You fig leaf your stance by saying FG have no authority yet you support them in bringing in potentially unconstitutional legislation which allow for citizens to be detained arbitrarily And don't take cheap shots at people questioning the narrative and responses. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean I'm happy to see people die. Grow up

Rommel

PI Member
You have completely skirted the points I raised. You fig leaf your stance by saying FG have no authority yet you support them in bringing in potentially unconstitutional legislation which allow for citizens to be detained arbitrarily And don't take cheap shots at people questioning the narrative and responses. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean I'm happy to see people die. Grow up
If people are behaving irresponsible during this crisis they should be detained for the safety of others and I have no problem with bringing the army in to enforce the new laws if need be during this crisis. All going well and if we behave like intelligent people and follow the temporary guidelines during the Covid19 outbreak everything will go back to normal soon and these laws will be removed. If things go to shit I do not want feral youths running amok and busting up properties and businesses which have had to shut for the duration.

Top Bottom