• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated Conspiracy Theories Something very fishy about the Covid 19 pandemic

Rick

Staff member
Administrator
PI Member
This thread is for Alternative discussion regarding the virus.
This site does not endorse any theories that may be mentioned here.
Nor do we endorse any claims regarding alternative cures, medicines or vaccines.
At all times members of the public should follow the advice
of their national authorities and medical professionals.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
The functionality of the website is vastly improved. The content is a bit too homogenous for my liking. I’m a Shinner out and proud so don’t think I’d feel welcome here long term. May drop in every year or two to say hello.

I'd say it would be hard going for a supporter of that outfit all right. Still, you're welcome to have your say. As Dan here will tell you, we're all about free speech.

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
The functionality of the website is vastly improved. The content is a bit too homogenous for my liking. I’m a Shinner out and proud so don’t think I’d feel welcome here long term. May drop in every year or two to say hello.
well I'm not strictly a shinner but I'll certainly be voting SF tomorrow!! :ROFLMAO:

They put up with me so I'm sure you'd find a niche here from which to make your case.

OP
YoungDan

YoungDan

PI Member
The topic here is the virus, is it man made, and who is the target

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
Salami is dead, he was blown to bits, deal with it. Trump is alive and on top of the world. Is that not true
Salami is dead but we still have to look at the pickle in your horrible Avatar.
Change it FFS Dan!

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
I will, and it won't be you know who, lol.
Any suggestions
You could try an Irish politician, given the weekend that's in it

sighthound

PI Member
Slightly off topic i just realised why i like trump someone is disloyal he fires them so he is not full of passive aggressive feeling towards a member of staff he rids his team of any disenters. A few irish people should take note get rid of the vipers !

OP
YoungDan

YoungDan

PI Member
We await the latest figure released Sunday morning china time, in about 6 hours. We must be near or past a time where the authorities can cope and in a situation like this, the social order will begin to unwind.

This actually could be a Color Revolution and the prospect of XI losing power is to be a real possibility.

He has been in hiding in fear so we shall see if he is a Leader or whether he is hiding under the bed

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
There's no doubt that the Communist Party will come of this crisis even stronger than ever. The whole world is in awe at the incredible measures it has been able to take to control and defeat this virus. I'd say it's only a matter of time until the US Régime is trying to adopt to the Chinese Model and impose it on the USA.

Top Bottom