So you think Ireland has it bad...

OP
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Wasn't it Grant who said the Mexican-American war was the most unjust piece of land-grabbing in history?
Both Grant and Lincoln referred to the war as wicked, but their prosecution of the War Between the States, in which the Union army and navy deliberately targeted Southern civilians and slaves, flies in the face in the face of previous statements.

The "land grab" was inevitable. For decades previous to the war, American merchants in Mexico were robbed and beaten, merchant ships were boarded by Mexican navy men and the American crews were press-ganged, among other outrages.

The Mexicans pulled the same shenanigans with the British and French, but the Mexicans backed down and indemnified them whenever they were threatened with attack.

By 1848, we were owed several million dollars in indemnity by the Mexicans, who reneged on the payment. President
Polk unfortunately gave into warmongers in the Democrat Party and since Texas was in play, war was inevitable.

Was the war wicked? I believe it was. For instance, one general marched almost 1,500 miles from Ft. Leavenworth in Kansas to the Colorado River in Arizona and claimed the entire New Mexico territory (Arizona, New Mexico and parts of Nevada and Colorado) for the U.S. without firing a shot. I don't believe it was necessary to march to Mexico City, since this humiliated the Mexicans and gave them a vendetta which lasts to this day. They are after all a proud people, for all their faults.

That said, had we not acquired the land, the British, French or Russians most certainly would have.

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Those Spanish savages killed hundreds of French down in the South before a single englishman landed here. This is all the past. The present is that the spanish are taking over California and the future is that there will be no gringos there in about 10 years, unless they are willing to fight. I for one could not give a rats ass about California and certainly ain't sending my son as he is not quite as rugged as me.

If you come over here though, we can both go on the warpath side by side, but that place is a lost cause.

Those Spanish savages killed hundreds of French down in the South before a single englishman landed here. This is all the past. The present is that the spanish are taking over California and the future is that there will be no gringos there in about 10 years, unless they are willing to fight. I for one could not give a rats ass about California and certainly ain't sending my son as he is not quite as rugged as me.

If you come over here though, we can both go on the warpath side by side, but that place is a lost cause.
What about the Blacks? Don't the Blacks and Latinos hate each other's guts?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
What about the Blacks? Don't the Blacks and Latinos hate each other's guts?
The blacks are in dire straits even now, most are on welfare. They have no future at all. They do indeed hate each other.
When their welfare check ends they can kiss their ass adios.

The blacks are in dire straits even now, most are on welfare. They have no future at all. They do indeed hate each other.
When their welfare check ends they can kiss their ass adios.
So you think if it came to serious violence that the Latinos would batter the Blacks?

The most serious hate within the borders of the UK State is between Sikhs and Muslims, that is raw hatred that goes beyond anything you will find between the indigenous tribes in Belfast outside of a few total nutters. This is one of the problems with Ivory Tower Political-Correctness, they see things as Whites against everybody else (with whites always being wrong) when the world isn't nearly that simple

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
So you think if it came to serious violence that the Latinos would batter the Blacks?

The most serious hate within the borders of the UK State is between Sikhs and Muslims, that is raw hatred that goes beyond anything you will find between the indigenous tribes in Belfast outside of a few total nutters. This is one of the problems with Ivory Tower Political-Correctness, they see things as Whites against everybody else (with whites always being wrong) when the world isn't nearly that simple
The blacks would be wiped out. They could not even get 3 of them to act in a cohesive mass. The Spanish can organize, just look at the gangs

On the ground in america, the mexicans/latinos have taken over the drug trade long ago.

Even in large black populated cities like chicago
Why Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel Loves Selling Drugs in Chicago
Katie Pavlich - Mexican Drug Cartels Running Streets of Chicago
Gang warfare on streets of Chicago fueled by Sinaloa Cartel heroin

Blacks are shooting each other because its now their culture to do so, and they have nothing better to do. They're a complete mess, New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

On the ground in america, the mexicans/latinos have taken over the drug trade long ago.

Even in large black populated cities like chicago
Why Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel Loves Selling Drugs in Chicago
Katie Pavlich - Mexican Drug Cartels Running Streets of Chicago
Gang warfare on streets of Chicago fueled by Sinaloa Cartel heroin

Blacks are shooting each other because its now their culture to do so, and they have nothing better to do. They're a complete mess, New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party
Mass immigration attracts not always at all, but under the current set up a majority of two types of people; members of the upper middle class who lack all patriotism and lumpens high powered enough to be able to afford people smugglers. Neither of those types are what anyone sane wants to deal with.

Top Bottom