So you think Ireland has it bad...

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
Premium Account
Another non-registered member :D

Who are you on P.ie?

The land in question was designated for a Palestinian state by the UN. So clearly it was stolen from the Palestinians.

Of course you can question the authority of the UN if you want, but doing so calls into question the legitimacy of the state of Israel.
I'm going with Hammer, Metal, Hammer?

Seems just as clueless as him too.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
A genuine person who just so happens to have a political meme for every pro-Western propaganda purpose at the ready at short notice?

No, not so genuine, IMO.
One who Google an image. No mystery. For example Google fat kim, and a million images of the obese maggot are right there.

A genuine person who just so happens to have a political meme for every pro-Western propaganda purpose at the ready at short notice?

No, not so genuine, IMO.
Look I trust the ROI mainstream media even less than I trust the UK one and I don't trust them at all or am at best highly suspicious. The thing is that there are still a lot of people out there who blindly swallow what RTE and The ISIS Times feed them. Olli is one of these people pretty obviously, that said he can be also a bit of a wind up merchant at times.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I will watch these, as I think highly of him anytime I hear him interviewed, that is very occasionally, a handful total.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
"Stolen" from who?

Well, this is absolute bullshit. Jordan never existed until 1921, when the Brits wanted to give something to the brother of Saudi King Faisal in return for his compliance. Of course, the Brits kept the territory themselves as a "protectorate" with their puppet Abdullah installed. In complete contrast, Palestine has been a recognised country since the Roman empire. And before someone brings up the old canard about Palestine never having been independent, many countries were under the Roman empire but still regarded as countries - Britain and Gall, for example.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Again.
The thread is started by an American talking about how California in infested with foreigners speaking non english and ye are ranting about arabs in the middle east and draging others like me along.

Not blaming Sword who was answering my question

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Chicago and Detroit are effectively in the condition of "failed states" already. So are large parts of Los Angles. It is conceivable that the United States will go the way Mexico has gone.
Just as big or if not bigger a problem is the small towns where a debate is beginning on whether an overdose case should be just let die rather than spend maybe $1000 to hae cops and medics etc give him the narcan shot. Some say that he gets the shot once,next day it should be adios amigo.
People are tired of paying for others. It should be a voluntary donation for those who wish to save junkies, let them pay for it

The cost of an overdose in Massachusetts

A good article about Framingham, a town 20 miles west of Boston, full of Brazilians and low class white that are dying like flies.

Top Bottom