Oh, yes, the GDP canard. Since you're apparently too enfeebled to Google this stuff, here goes:
1) When factoring in the cost of living, CA has the highest poverty rate in the country.
2) CA's economic output comprises 13% of US GDP, yet it has 12% of the population.
3) CA has 33% of the country's welfare recipients.
4) CA has the highest fuel taxes in the country and some of the worst roads.
5) Illegal aliens comprise 6% of the CA population (a lowball figure). CA has 25% of the country's entire illegal alien population and 25% of the CA jail population consists of illegal aliens.
6) 70% of people who have moved to CA since 1990 qualify for Medical, subsidized health insurance for low-income folks (i.e. poor people).
7) CA ranks 42nd in educational achievement.
8) CA has the fourth-highest income tax and 10th-highest sales tax in the country. It has the sixth-highest total tax burden in the country.
9) CA has 21% of the country's homeless population.
Please try to join the dots with these data. Class dismissed.