So you think Ireland has it bad...

At least I know where to place an apostrophe correctly, Cupcake. You want serious discussion? Bring it on. You want to spam and troll? Prepare to receive your walking papers.
😂 You're still funny 😂

So what negatives has this caused California? If it was an independent country it would rank 5th in the world.

OP
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
😂 You're still funny 😂
And your'e not.

So what negatives has this caused California? If it was an independent country it would rank 5th in the world.
Oh, yes, the GDP canard. Since you're apparently too enfeebled to Google this stuff, here goes:

1) When factoring in the cost of living, CA has the highest poverty rate in the country.
2) CA's economic output comprises 13% of US GDP, yet it has 12% of the population.
3) CA has 33% of the country's welfare recipients.
4) CA has the highest fuel taxes in the country and some of the worst roads.
5) Illegal aliens comprise 6% of the CA population (a lowball figure). CA has 25% of the country's entire illegal alien population and 25% of the CA jail population consists of illegal aliens.
6) 70% of people who have moved to CA since 1990 qualify for Medical, subsidized health insurance for low-income folks (i.e. poor people).
7) CA ranks 42nd in educational achievement.
8) CA has the fourth-highest income tax and 10th-highest sales tax in the country. It has the sixth-highest total tax burden in the country.
9) CA has 21% of the country's homeless population.

Please try to join the dots with these data. Class dismissed.

Top Bottom