So you think Ireland has it bad...

OP
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Mexico is not a Catholic country, it's a Masonic shithole that happens to have a lot of Catholics within its borders.
Very true, and the repression Catholics and priests encountered during the 20th century was sometimes quite brutal. Have you ever seen this film, which documents the Cristero War? It's well worth your time, methinks:

OP
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Very true, and the repression Catholics and priests encountered during the 20th century was sometimes quite brutal. Have you ever seen this film, which documents the Cristero War? It's well worth your time, methinks:

God works in mysterious ways. I am not certain, but I would assume that the Cristeros war created the most saints of any conflict. St Jose Sanchez is my favorite saint. Who only anti-Christs would not weep at a boy showing them how to be a martyr instead of a bully?

In all fairness, I am an Irish Catholic. Protestants can deal with their replacement. The white displacement crap is simply not convincing. I only care for Ireland and my Catholic brothers. Catholics have spilled blood fighting Liberalism for centuries. From Culloden to Derry, we've fought a war against Liberal Protestantism. Now that the screw is turning, we're all unified whites? Sharia law is the new bogey man, but there will never be context from the traitors of Christ in the Protestant community. Wahhabism which is aligned with the British government and MI6 is the threat to true blue proddies. The Ulster Scots will never learn from their mistakes.

What planet is this Bill Kristol from? Taking advantage of the dire financial circumstances of a number of immigrants, which have left them desperate to the point by which they are crippled with fear they cannot feed themselves and/or their family. Of course they'll work to the bone. So if say, a working-class family has worked in a specific industry for generations and a number of immigrants were hired to take their place, it's all well to say, they'll work harder. But what are all these displaced families and men meant to do exactly? The current working class across all continents are struggling to find sufficient work as it is, and to flood one particular country with immigrants, well that would be all and well to lower unemployment figures elsewhere, but what about the American populous? Has this man no sense of nationhood?

God works in mysterious ways. I am not certain, but I would assume that the Cristeros war created the most saints of any conflict. St Jose Sanchez is my favorite saint. Who only anti-Christs would not weep at a boy showing them how to be a martyr instead of a bully?
And he stands as a warning to those who hold and promulgate hatred of the Catholic Church, of what unforgiving evil can make them capable of doing themselves, to a child.

Top Bottom