Video snatch squad

Karloff

PI Member
Pheww thank God they dodged Corbyn!

Sarcasm btw

This Tory is supposed to protect Britain from outsiders! That's what everyone said.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
This is all getting a bit depressing, I am someone who naturally supports the Police (unlike all these leftist BLM types) but all the blatant Political Policing I am seeing recently is making me start to look upon the Police as being the enemies.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
This is all getting a bit depressing, I am someone who naturally supports the Police (unlike all these leftist BLM types) but all the blatant Political Policing I am seeing recently is making me start to look upon the Police as being the enemies.
Just Following Orders Boss !.

Willow

PI Member
Just Following Orders Boss !.
Police forces everywhere have been militarised. These days they are no longer there to protect and serve, but oppress and keep in line. And follow orders without thinking.
I never thought I d live in1930's Germany, but here we are.
Add millions of battle hardened enemy combattants into the mix, and goodnight Irene.

ShumanTheHuman

Donator

The speaker, in relation to the Rittenhouse/Kenosha incident, pretty much sums up my attitude to the police. It takes a minute or two for him to get to his main point but it all ties in.
Look at police actions in the UK and Australia compared to the US. In the UK & Aus the cops are full in full on attack mode on anyone challenging the state. In the States the cops have abandoned the streets in many areas to the State proxies in BLM/Antifa.
The reason for the different approach is of course legally held firearms or the lack of.

Karloff

PI Member
Or as its known the Nuremberg defence. Although it didnt do the defendants at Nuremberg much good.
No defence would have, the verdict was written before the 'trial' there.

Not that the Court itself had any legal basis.

Major Infraction

PI Member
All for a ‘Common Purpose’.

Top Bottom