Slaughterbots: Is this our terrifying future?

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
The scary thing is how some idiots will think this is "cool" and laugh at people being slaughtered. Firstly AI has the potential to become self-commandable even if not fully self-aware. Secondly if still under control of governments, it will be used against Nationalists first and foremost.

And as I write I see Irish Warrior proves me correct and finds this...."awesome"

that is the real scary thing, and that is why, any self aware AI will logically come to the conclusion that it's first objective must be to eliminate the destructive human being who takes joy in misery and the potential to destroy life.
Get over yourself, it's only a video and I liked it.
Some bitches on here are like women watching Emmerdale Farm and crying about the damn story line.

If you're not on some sort of government watch list by 30 you're doing something wrong. Of course they have all of us on file. Facebook done a clear out of Irish troublemakers against their agenda and won't provide any proof of the broad term "hate speech" they used to ban us all. The coppers have pulled a few of us round the country wanting our phones and stuff which if they get they hook to a gadget and take all the info off them. It worked at the start but there's always ways round everything and knowing your rights that they need a warrant to search your phone really pisses them off.
I'd be more worried about the EU army if I were you and all us wrong thinkers being shipped to some concentration camps somewhere instead of a video of a little robot. Is it even real?
One can but hope.…………….

OP
OP
GodsDog
Either discuss the topic of drone warfare or go somewhere else to squabble.
This thread has been derailed enough already :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
OP
GodsDog
that is the real scary thing, and that is why, any self aware AI will logically come to the conclusion that it's first objective must be to eliminate the destructive human being who takes joy in misery and the potential to destroy life.
It's no wonder some of the elites are expressing reservations about strong AI.

They probably realise that it will quickly move outside their control. Also that it will quickly realise that in order for the world to improve, the most logical course of action will be to eliminate those cruel and psychopathic people at the top of the pyramid whose machievellian actions have thus far deliberately blocked social progress from the current wage serfdom (if they are lucky!) for the majority and caused untold misery in the world, militarily, financially and socially, merely to line their own pockets and increase their own power.

That is assuming it is somewhat benign and doesn't just write us off as a threat and a failed experiment which cannot transcend the basic low level wiring of it's ape brain to better itself, and then, using fiat money it generates through our financial systems or hacking banks, commissions a team to engineer the ultimate flu virus for money which it then pays someone else to unwittingly release in the ultimate irony. Anything is possible in a system beholden to the dollar.

more interesting fictional accounts of a dystopian AI future:

colossus: the forbin project
Colossus: The Forbin Project (1970) - IMDb

person of interest (tv series)
Person of Interest (TV Series 2011–2016) - IMDb

ex machina
Ex Machina (2014) - IMDb

Last edited:
Get over yourself, it's only a video and I liked it.
Some bitches on here are like women watching Emmerdale Farm and crying about the damn story line.
Nothing to do with one "getting over oneself"

It is about using a bit of brainpower. It is the correct analysis of where society is heading.

As for your comment on women, is that how Generation Identity see women - as "bitches", and as a gender that is weak and pathetic?

Funny then how you claim to want to fight against Mohammadanism yet are no different to them in your regard for and how you see women. You've cancelled your claim to be fighting FOR anything Irish or defending anything Irish. (should've not bothered defending you also when others in here were attacking you, you ungrateful worm)

Last edited:

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Either discuss the topic of drone warfare or go somewhere else to squabble.
This thread has been derailed enough already :rolleyes:
We should make every post about communism, they'd never go off topic and people could squabble like they do anyway.

OP
OP
GodsDog
The scary thing is how some idiots will think this is "cool" and laugh at people being slaughtered. Firstly AI has the potential to become self-commandable even if not fully self-aware. Secondly if still under control of governments, it will be used against Nationalists first and foremost.

And as I write I see Irish Warrior proves me correct and finds this...."awesome"

Sam Harris agrees! We seem to have some sort of odd blind spot regarding
destruction at the hands of our own "cool" technology.

Good video:

Top Bottom