• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog Slaughterbots: Is this our terrifying future?

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
They're awesome!

Yeah awesome...until they target YOUR "inconvenient little activist group" that is!

I'll bet the farm your facial / gait data, phone location data, political info and regular communication numbers / friends network and web search data are all on file somewhere or other, ready for collation. It should all come in handy at some point in the future! :eek:

Can't have proud nationalist activists (i.e. anti immigrant nazi racist "terrorists") getting in the way of globalist progress! :p

Do you not see how terrifying the future convergence of AI, big data and miniaturised distributed network drone tech might be in
the wrong hands? And it WILL be in the wrong hands!

Mysterious activist deaths might be taking an upturn.
No need for those messy car crashes, overdoses or "falling out a window" any more
just a tiny remotely authorised bee sting laced with a suitable compound

dwayne

PI Member
Nov 9, 2017
If the Elite can get an army of AI together Humanity as we know it is finished smh,let's hope there is an uprising before they get it together

dwayne

PI Member
Nov 9, 2017
I notice the presenter throwing up the Satanic 666 sign as he carries out his speech

Finished Symphony

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Yeah awesome...until they target YOUR "inconvenient little activist group" that is!

I'll bet the farm your facial / gait data, phone location data, political info and regular communication numbers / friends network and web search data are all on file somewhere or other, ready for collation. It should all come in handy at some point in the future! :eek:

Can't have proud nationalist activists (i.e. anti immigrant nazi racist "terrorists") getting in the way of globalist progress! :p

Do you not see how terrifying the future convergence of AI, big data and miniaturised distributed network drone tech might be in

No need for those messy car crashes, overdoses or "falling out a window" any more

Or the classic 'committed suicide with three bullets to the back of the head' scenarios.

Irish Warrior

PI Member
PI Member
Nov 18, 2017

If you're not on some sort of government watch list by 30 you're doing something wrong. Of course they have all of us on file. Facebook done a clear out of Irish troublemakers against their agenda and won't provide any proof of the broad term "hate speech" they used to ban us all. The coppers have pulled a few of us round the country wanting our phones and stuff which if they get they hook to a gadget and take all the info off them. It worked at the start but there's always ways round everything and knowing your rights that they need a warrant to search your phone really pisses them off.
I'd be more worried about the EU army if I were you and all us wrong thinkers being shipped to some concentration camps somewhere instead of a video of a little robot. Is it even real?

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
If you're not on some sort of government watch list by 30 you're doing something wrong. Of course they have all of us on file. Facebook done a clear out of Irish troublemakers against their agenda and won't provide any proof of the broad term "hate speech" they used to ban us all. The coppers have pulled a few of us round the country wanting our phones and stuff which if they get they hook to a gadget and take all the info off them. It worked at the start but there's always ways round everything and knowing your rights that they need a warrant to search your phone really pisses them off.
I'd be more worried about the EU army if I were you and all us wrong thinkers being shipped to some concentration camps somewhere instead of a video of a little robot. Is it even real?

I am worried about the EU army. I was among the first to mention PESCO here.
Economic conscription as cannon fodder will likely be all some social strata will have to look forward to in the future.

Concentration camps are currently too expensive. Unless of course we manage to encourage seed capital
from the US prison industrial complex corporations to invest here on NAMA land
bought on the cheap. Then it might become profitable to stick troublemakers in prison.
FG scum have probably discussed it.

But if that doesn't pan out, mini drones will become a cheap and efficient means for offing politically problematic people
once you have managed to label them as terrorists in the media.

Top Bottom