Slated to rated: How Ireland’s changing demographic has facilitated the explosion of Irish drill

oldsoul

PI Member
I was once a die hard hip hop fan as I knew little to nothing about history or situating myself in the world due to our pathetic education system and boomer parents. Once I got an interest and woke up It no longer sounds the same. You can see it with today's youth who are all into this shit music because these people have their own strong identity, as morally corrupt as it is, it's better than not having any at all.
The kids need something to fill the void before this crap does.

Saul Goodman

A bloody nice bloke!
PI Member
shows the very dark mentality these people have.... I wouldn't even class them as blacks

page61

PI Member
What a Joke..

I remember the first time i heard retarded Rap /hip crap etc. I recoiled and thought to myself that it will be gone the following week. unfortunately that did not happen as many retarded people realised that they also had no sense of anything and though it was great when some knob end rhymed something..sure everyone can do it he thought , and everyone did do it.
Now years later its like some kind of sick joke ..
It F*%**** literally sounds the same , don't tell me it does not or that you must listen to Retard Rick and the wankers etc .It literally sounds the same.its like one long piece of shite that has been cut into smaller pieces.

Please do not use the word Music in the same context as cRAP

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
yep after 40 years of rap plenty have gone insane... its a sad indictment of the human race where music went to die...

Top Bottom